Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the sun has been leaning on us out here in so cal. so we've been forced to spend time indoors and pump the AC. i noticed that recent pics of the boys have a reoccurring theme. can you tell what it is?

doggy bunk beds

impression of his step bro

i promise, my boy is not lazy. but when it's 100+ degrees outside, he looks at me like "you must be joking, let's go back inside!" i don't know how dog owners do it in places like New Mex and AZ.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btw, my boy's bff is a little shih tzu... the General Maximus.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Too cute.

here in MN we have had some really hot and humid weather I work Miss V early in the morning and then just let her set the pace in the afternoon and then we head to the lake in the evenings. We dont have ac it is hard on all of us.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Oh man I know what you mean, I'm in Northern CA and It's hot as hell up here too. We've been doing like Sharon said and keeping work time to mornings and afternoons when it's the coolest.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol yeah it has been over 105 for the past week or so, the General is too cute and your boys look really comfy in the bunk beds ;)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
hahaha those are so cute. At least you got AC. My poor pup is in the same position with tongue out. at 12am 1am, he realizes, he its 65 out now, I can PLAYYYYY, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts