Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am soo happy, i guess bear has a change of heart. He actually played with shiloh an gave him kisses and i though that would never happen, not sure how long this will last but i am proud of my boy, hope you like the pics

and my fav pic of them, just like they used to hang out and can you tell how happy both are :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Lol! That's good but beware of a relapse ;). I hope you have breaksticks on hand. Looks like Cali is in heat. Aren't you getting her fixed? How old is she? I don't know how good of an idea it is to have two males even though they are fixed around a bitch in season either. Ive known fixed males to still try and that might turn into a blood bath. Just be very careful ;)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im gettin her fixed when she turns 1 yr old, an shes about 81/2 9 months old now. yes i do have brakesticks

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
is your beagle in heat too? whats the blue? Cute pics glad they seem happy, at least on this day :) Hoipe you dont need the breakstick but glad you have it...

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
oh hahaha so colorful! lol

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
sucks for the beagle, as soon as hes ready for a leak, hes gonna piss his face lol

Great looking dogs by the way :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL ya better that them ruinning my walls, in fact he tried to pee an peein inside his wrap i washed it now waitin for it to dry so it can go back on him

1 - 9 of 9 Posts