Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since Cap'n is the most photogenic little bastard I decided to make him a post so everybody could watch him grow. I'm super happy with him so far. I hope he grows into what I want him to be!!
Here's the first pic of him I saw. He's the big headed little shit on the left lol

Watching tv with his momma. He LOVES tv.

I love this pic

Sleeping in the truck.

Watching Harry Potter with me lol

Roy says he's a boob man LOL.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
He's quite the little looker :) I really like his markings.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Very cute! I am seeing a lot of these pups lately with these mask facial markings. Maybe just a coincidence?

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very cute! I am seeing a lot of these pups lately with these mask facial markings. Maybe just a coincidence?
I have 3 sable myself. 2 of them have markings like these and one of them grew out of it. My female is sable but a "tri" carrier so she could have sable or tri pups who knows. Her full sister was bred to a blue tri and had a complete litter of tri pups. Cap'n is a sable but he does have all of the tri points. I think sables are my favorite color. To me they are more unique than a tri color.

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
The ones that cock their heads like that are usually smart n ornrey. thanks for up date.....an a bottle a rum.

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The ones that cock their heads like that are usually smart n ornrey. thanks for up date.....an a bottle a rum.
Lol yea I can get him to do it on command :) I say his name a certain way and turn my head to one side and then he will cock his head to the same side I did. He's a ton of fun. VERY smart for his age!

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
Fantastic looking boy Princesspaola21! Really glad you decided to let us enjoy the Cap'n growing up with you. Makes me want another pup. They are just so precious at that age.

Joe

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Is this a new mutt or one of the 100 puppies you got since June? Either way nice addition. He had a HUGE head in the very first pic.... still got real dog if u decide you're ready for something worth feeding ;) lol jk

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is this a new mutt or one of the 100 puppies you got since June? Either way nice addition. He had a HUGE head in the very first pic.... still got real dog if u decide you're ready for something worth feeding ;) lol jk
He's just another one of the 100 lol. Didnt he though lol. I nicknamed him big head from that pic. He's a monstrosity compared to his littermates and he is the most photogenic pup I've ever seen. From every angle he's just awesome. I'm pretty pleased with him but I've learned the hard way that they don't always grow up to be what you want. Fingers crossed though. As for the "real dog" I know you do and trust me when I'm ready it will happen.

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wanting me to play lol

CAP'NNNNN MOOOOOOORGAAAAAN

I don't know why he holds his ears back like this lol. I can't wait to get his ears cropped.

He was growling and barking lol.

Tugging on my flip flop.

Sitting on my lap watching tv as usual.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Cute!!!! :) now.... We need pictures of Envy, and the other two puppies :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts