Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I hope they tie her at the hands and feet and toss that poor excuse of a parent and toss her in the trunk in Florida. See how long she lasts.

· GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Dude and then to throw her away in a freaking trash bag!!! In her secret hide out where she used to go as a kid. And those parent's of hers are nut job enablers. No wonder why their daughter is a freaking psychopath! They know she killed that baby and they want to stand by her and protect her! Heck no. This woman literally makes me sick. I can't imagine the mind set of a person who would want to harm a child. You have to be a real sick SOB to hurt a kid.

What about that other little girl Shanyia Davis whose mother sold her to pay of a drug debt and the guy rapped and killed the little 5 year old girl my stomach turned when I saw him carrying that little girl into the elevator of that hotel. I swear these people need to be torchered and then x'ed off the planet for eternity.
I get sick thinking of it. My daughter is my world. We do everything together. We eat, play, watch tv, read, and sleep together. I just can't comprehend someone doing that.

· GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Mach0 I know... I almost hate watching the news because every time I turn it on some sick SOB has harmed a child. I don't understand for the life of me how any grown adult man or woman could be attracted sexually to a child. That is some sick stuff right there. I can't even think about it because it makes me want to go out and start killing mofo's LOL. For a mother who carried and gave birth to a child just hand them over to a stranger to be rapped and killed is so beyond disturbing. Only an evil sick and deranged person could do something like that. I don't believe a person who hurts a child can be rehabilitated those people just need to be put down they are a waste of space and tax payer's dollars.
It's nuts. People wonder why I refuse to leave my daughter anywhere. She's only allowed at my moms, mother inlaws, her cousin( Ash's closest cousin With 3 kids of her own), and her auntie. No one else! I dont play that :poop:

· GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Mach0 and to make it so bad you have to watch family too. A lot of sexual molestation starts right in the home or with an uncle, cousin, grandfather. Sick stuff for sure. I NEVER allow my daughter to spend the night out at any kids house. I use to sleep over friends houses all the time growing up. But you just don't know people and I don't trust anyone but my kid's father and grandparent's and my sister and her husband.
Ohhh I know. It's hard for me to trust anyone. That's why its close. My moms single and so is her auntie( who is her godmother.) I have one main rule. No closed doors. Plain and simple. They don't like it, they can kick rocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.