Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
I feel so so SO bad for her father. and her Mother if god forbid her father DID assist. I am not really following it (20/20, dateline and People articles, lol) but jeesh, what she is accusing her dad of is just horrible! And just heard she got the bella vita tat the day her daughter disappeared!!!??? I was in Florida when they discovered her body. So sad, I hope justice is done for her.

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
well she said the nanny's name was zannie or something, which is a nickname for Xanax, so maybe she gave her some xanax to babysit her, went out for the night, and came home and she had OD'ed? Who knows since they cant tell how she dies. Saying she drowned in a pool after all the jail recordings show her apologizing to her parents and them telling her she loved them, and then to accuse the father, the parents are saying its her lawyers, not Casey, I believe they are still supporting her.

to those who know the case, the guy who found the body was thought to have involvement, correct?

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
No he was just a meter reader. The defense tried to pin it on ANYONE because their client is guilty as sin. That was a bunch of nonsense. Roy Kronk the guy who found caylee's body had nothing to do with her disappearing or her murder. Casey her whacko family and the attorney's tried to say he did because they are desperate to prove someone other than casey killed the baby. The are saying just about anything because they have no way of disproving the mounds of circumstantial evidence that is stacked against their client.
didn't realize, he was a meter reader, 20/20 made him seen sketchy... I know and that sucks cause people always get off on circumstantial evidence... lame.

Do you know if she took the stand? last i heard she might be. Or is evidence over and deliberations starting?

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
Totally when I heard they were I thought they were crazy!!! Everyone knows you don't testify at your murder trial!!

Ugh that women was one of the worst! Selling her little girl. Ugh. And why are some crazy stories coming out of Florida? What up down there lol

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
OK, so last night the parents attorney withdrew support for Casey, did I hear right? UGH they are thinking another few weeks of trial. damnnnn

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
Wow! Can not believe the defense was able to confuse the case enough to find her not guilty. Kinda shocking and so sad. Guilty of lying and probably out with time served.

Reactions: 9361

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
totally sucks, ABC news paid for her attorney's. Without that money, and the attorney's spewing BS and confusing the actual case for adulatory and abuse allegations, she would have never gotten off. Not saying she is not guilty, I think she did it. Not saying I agree she should be not guilty, she should have fried from what I have read. Having numerous people who knew her claim she was a wonderful mother, even her own family, saying she is a great mother. Do great mother's snap and kill their kids? not usually, so it needs to be proven... I will say that convicting someone on just circumstantial evidence, without any actual proof, isn't a good precedent. Once you step over that line, its easy to convict so many people, who could be innocent, just because it looks bad. She lied, and was found guilty at lying since they could prove ANYTHING else. No burden of proof isn't gonna get someone to the electric chair. The prosecutes failed, not the justice system.

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
I think everyone knows this case doesn't add up to equal the verdict but unfortunately personal feelings should not be part of a deciding factor. I really haven't kept up with this case though read off and on about it, if she did do it she will get whats coming to her eventually. Maybe not present day but karma catches up eventually in some form or another.
totally agree, she will get hers!

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
Did u hear her lawyer saying caylee would be happy her mother was found not guilty. O mean speaking for a dead child. That's low.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.