Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
11,488 Posts
Oh gawd please don't get me started on this terrible excuse for a mother/human being. That whole family is freaking sick! And that poor precious little girl whose life was stolen from her by a selfish disgusting psychopath woman. I hope that mother spends the rest of her life rotting behind bars. I have followed the case from the very beginning all I can say is this I am a mother and NO mother in their right mind who is not guilty of something waits 30 days to report their child missing, make up an entire story about a care giver, and parties like it's 1999 while their child is missing. That woman is guilty as sin she killed her child and she deserves to pay the consequences for what she did.

· Registered
11,488 Posts
Dude and then to throw her away in a freaking trash bag!!! In her secret hide out where she used to go as a kid. And those parent's of hers are nut job enablers. No wonder why their daughter is a freaking psychopath! They know she killed that baby and they want to stand by her and protect her! Heck no. This woman literally makes me sick. I can't imagine the mind set of a person who would want to harm a child. You have to be a real sick SOB to hurt a kid.

What about that other little girl Shanyia Davis whose mother sold her to pay of a drug debt and the guy rapped and killed the little 5 year old girl my stomach turned when I saw him carrying that little girl into the elevator of that hotel. I swear these people need to be torchered and then x'ed off the planet for eternity.

· Registered
11,488 Posts
They are testifying for her and against her because they can't lie under oath! They made statements about her from the beginning that they can't go back on because it's on the record. So they have to get on the stand and tell the truth. But yeah they are still standing by her claiming she didn't kill her child!!! I felt sorry for them at first because they were grieving the loss of their grand child. Understood. But when the evidence started to build up against their daughter and they found caleey's little body they still REFUSED to believe that their precious casey killed her child. Dude how do you have a grand kid and not KNOW the nanny!!! This whole case is bizarre they are all crazy as far as I am concerned. I just hope that justice is served for what this woman did to that poor innocent child.

· Registered
11,488 Posts
I get sick thinking of it. My daughter is my world. We do everything together. We eat, play, watch tv, read, and sleep together. I just can't comprehend someone doing that.
Mach0 I know... I almost hate watching the news because every time I turn it on some sick SOB has harmed a child. I don't understand for the life of me how any grown adult man or woman could be attracted sexually to a child. That is some sick stuff right there. I can't even think about it because it makes me want to go out and start killing mofo's LOL. For a mother who carried and gave birth to a child just hand them over to a stranger to be rapped and killed is so beyond disturbing. Only an evil sick and deranged person could do something like that. I don't believe a person who hurts a child can be rehabilitated those people just need to be put down they are a waste of space and tax payer's dollars.

· Registered
11,488 Posts
No he was just a meter reader. The defense tried to pin it on ANYONE because their client is guilty as sin. That was a bunch of nonsense. Roy Kronk the guy who found caylee's body had nothing to do with her disappearing or her murder. Casey her whacko family and the attorney's tried to say he did because they are desperate to prove someone other than casey killed the baby. The are saying just about anything because they have no way of disproving the mounds of circumstantial evidence that is stacked against their client.

· Registered
11,488 Posts
Mach0 and to make it so bad you have to watch family too. A lot of sexual molestation starts right in the home or with an uncle, cousin, grandfather. Sick stuff for sure. I NEVER allow my daughter to spend the night out at any kids house. I use to sleep over friends houses all the time growing up. But you just don't know people and I don't trust anyone but my kid's father and grandparent's and my sister and her husband.

· Registered
11,488 Posts
Yeah it's highly unlikely they will put her up on the stand to be questioned. It's a death trial and she doesn't stand a chance. I have seen the attorney's put these folks up on the stand only as a last resort. But in this case anything she says is going to be damaging either way you look at it. What possible reason do you have to tell a jury that you were partying and living care free while your baby was missing and lied and never reported it. No mother who loves her child could ever do that. In a normal person's life the kid goes missing you pick that phone up and call the authorities as soon as you notice the child is missing. A parent will go to any extent to protect their child. What casey anthony did to her child is unforgivable. Putting her on the stand would only worsen things IMO because her behavior throughout this whole entire thing was very shady and sickening.

· Registered
11,488 Posts
Totally when I heard they were I thought they were crazy!!! Everyone knows you don't testify at your murder trial!!

Ugh that women was one of the worst! Selling her little girl. Ugh. And why are some crazy stories coming out of Florida? What up down there lol
LOL OK!! They have a very high abduction rate I notice every time I turn on nancy grace a child goes missing and a lot of them are in Florida. Scary stuff right there. Next time I go to Florida I am taking a gun LMAO!!!

· Registered
11,488 Posts
What I don't understand is how a mother who does not report her child missing and hinders a police investigation by lying to the police sending them looking for a zanny the nanny that never existed does not = aggravated child abuse! I personally understand that they had lack of evidence connecting casey directly to the crime scene because of lack of forensic evidence and the fact that they found little calyee's body months after it was so badly decomposed that it was hard to determine definitively what the actual cause of death was. But what I do not get is how this mother does not get charged with child abuse!!!!! NO mother waits 30 days to report her missing child and purposely interferes with a missing child case by giving false information that in itself is criminal and child abuse! To neglect to tell the police your child has gone missing while your out partying on freaking tables, getting tattoos, acting like you don't have a freaking care in the world is beyond abuse. The only reason why she got off was because of the lack of DNA linking casey to the crime scene. That is it!!! But that does not mean she is not guilty and that she did not abuse her child. That POS better watch her back on the outside no one can protect her not even her parents!

· Registered
11,488 Posts
I know Bella it's insanity! There was an overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence in this case that was more than enough to give her murder 1 maybe not the death penalty but most certainly murder 1. The fact she got nothing but a slap on the hand for lying makes me sick to my stomach. She can face at least 1 year for lying on all 4 counts of lying to the police she has already served a few years. So she will walk out of that jail very soon with time served. And probably make a ton of money on book deals, interviews, ect ect. SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
11,488 Posts
Those grandparents are just as much to blame for all of this. I don't feel sorry for them they are the reason they have a sociopath for a daughter for enabling her all her life protecting her through this whole case even LYING for her!!! They are all wacko crazy! Not making her take responsibility for ANYTHING she does letting her live at home and party around like she doesn't have a kid to take care of. Casey Anthony is the female version of Scott Peterson! Those two are a match made in heaven. I swear this has to be one of the saddest cases I have seen in a long time.

· Registered
11,488 Posts
I think the lack of DNA/Forensic evidence linking Casey to the crime scene and cause of death of little caylee is ultimately what rendered the not guilty verdict. Now granted a clever prosecutor can get a conviction based solely on circumstantial evidence but like nancy said jury selection also has a lot to do with it. Eventually all the defense has to do is create reasonable doubt that someone other than their client could have killed calyee they don't have to PROVE anything else. And because of the lack of forensics in this case the defense was able to create that seed of reasonable doubt for a jury. Other than that I still think she's guilty as sin ! The burden of proof is on the state and unfortunately they were unsuccessful and this sorry POS will go free.

· Registered
11,488 Posts
Yep look at what happened to OJ! lol ... He could have been found guilty but the police running that investigation were so dirty that it cost them the conviction. But he is now back in jail for something else and will be there for the rest of his life! What goes around comes around.

· Registered
11,488 Posts
Yep what bella said... The sad part is casey and her family have lied so much throughout this trial the truth will never be known. The family is obviously dysfunctional and none of them have been honest about anything since day one.

· Registered
11,488 Posts
Have you guys watched the Juror number 3 interview yet? Omg I swear I can't even think about this horrible human being walking out free on July 17th. Poor Caylee God is a just God though and I have to trust in him that he is going to deal with this monster :( It just hurts my heart to see her little face :(

· Registered
11,488 Posts
Bella I hope they get her soon! I am just sick to my stomach knowing she is out I know that no punishment is enough to bring back little Caylee. I just hate thinking that she really believes she got away with all of this just like she thinks she fooled everyone else about her child's death. I don't know how she could even want to live knowing she took the only thing that is worth even living for her baby! Ugh sickening.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.