Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· APBT!
9,636 Posts
I think it's crazy how she claimed there was a nanny, who has yet to be verified at all this time, and she went out partying, taking pix and posting them online etc like nothing happened. I'm sorry, but even though I get frustrated with my children sometimes, I could NEVER do anything like this! I'm sold.. I believe she did it. Open and shut case in my opinion.

· APBT!
9,636 Posts
My personal opinion, the parents are helping Casey lie. The dad, imo, didn't seem really too upset when the accusations of molestation and sexual abuse came out. Almost like they planned it, so that he could take the fall for her being the way she is, and hoping that they can some way work in a "temporary insanity" kinda thing. But, that's just my opinion. Too much nonsense going on. What about how they're trying to link a convict to Caylee's murder now by saying he and the dad had contact based on some phone records. What's everybody's take on that?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.