Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· SASSY MINX
3,481 Posts
This is the craziest case ever & the fact they allow spectators is ridiculous! I feel sorry for the Grandparents & her brother :/. The Attorney Casey Anthony Hired is a Noob & was referred to him by other inmates! He just passed his bar exam maybe 3 years ago & is a complete tool & knows absolutely nothing about what he's doing in the courtroom.

I think she's guilty & Knew what she was doing... She's going to get away with it because all the evidence is too old to prove she's 100% guilty without a shadow of a doubt. Either way I hope they find some way to give her life in prison because I don't believe in the death penalty. I don't believe an innocent jury should be victimized into commiting murder because of some heartless criminal. Let God be her judge.

As for the parents they're in the process of grieving & potentially losing their daughter - despite what she's done, they're still her parents & HEARTBROKEN. These are human beings - not objects...The media sucks. Geraldo - as annoying as he is - he at least communicates from a level playing field.

As for the meter reader he seems shady just because he held onto the body awhile after finding it. How did he know right where to find her? THere are no meters in the area where he found Caylee, that seemed fishy to me. At first, before the trial started, I thought maybe he had something to do with it, like he was stalking casey & her daughter & kidnapped caylee. Like what that guy did in the move "The Lovely Bones"... Either way whatever happened to her is SICK, how anyone can do that & live with themselves is beyond my comprehension... Caylee was a beautiful little girl & sad she'd 5 this year, poor little girl :(

· SASSY MINX
3,481 Posts
didn't realize, he was a meter reader, 20/20 made him seen sketchy... I know and that sucks cause people always get off on circumstantial evidence... lame.

Do you know if she took the stand? last i heard she might be. Or is evidence over and deliberations starting?
She's not going to take the stand - because it's a death trial. If she does that will be verrry interesting.

Either way...Watch her get off, it'll go to show just how flawed the system is. But be sure they'll be pulling you over for a tail light, going 5 over or in every single dunkin donuts parking lot NOT doing their job & harrassing all the wrong ppl. While child murderers & kidnappers walk... :mad: the justice system down here SUCKS!!

· SASSY MINX
3,481 Posts
My personal opinion, the parents are helping Casey lie. The dad, imo, didn't seem really too upset when the accusations of molestation and sexual abuse came out. Almost like they planned it, so that he could take the fall for her being the way she is, and hoping that they can some way work in a "temporary insanity" kinda thing. But, that's just my opinion. Too much nonsense going on. What about how they're trying to link a convict to Caylee's murder now by saying he and the dad had contact based on some phone records. What's everybody's take on that?
They already proved that theory false...The guy proved his phone wasn't even in service until February of '09...

Just goes to show what a :poop: world this is to raise children in...

· SASSY MINX
3,481 Posts
This is a sad case..but as others mentioned, it happens to may children.
Am I wrong, or didn't these people all live together...how can you not be concerned when your grandchild is missing for an hour, let alone the month it took for the grandmother to finally call the police. That struck me as a 'cover yourself' action. The father was a homicide detective!, was he the worlds worst homicide detective ? Just on the face of it, I have to think they were all responsible, in one way or another.

I was a single parent, and many years ago my son didn't come home from school one afternoon... as he always did, I was concerned because he had an hour plus trip on the subway / bus, and I went right to the transit police station and forced them to put out an alert which they didn't want to do because he wasn't missing for 24 hrs. When it was time to describe him and I had to tell the Sargent he was 6ft tall and 200 lbs he gave me a look that could kill. I said, he's 12...he's just a big baby. It seems like no one really cared about that poor little girl.
No, Casey lived seperately from her parents. Her parents had been babysitting caylee while casey did basically what she wanted. They had a blow out fight over it & that was the last time the saw Caylee & Casey together. Casey's parents would call & check up on her & caylee, she kept telling her parents & brother Caylee was with a babysitter & that she was fine, despite the fact she was already missing.

The parents aren't guilty here - other than loving their grand daughter & daughter too much..

· SASSY MINX
3,481 Posts
I think it's sad Caylee's short life has been made a sick spectacle of. I think lies have been told from every angle & the media has sold this story as a multi-million$ business industry & making Americans outraged at an unhealthy level... Meanwhile the economy is in the dumper, we're more focused on Casey & social networking about it... The whole thing makes me sick!

there are SO many more children out there that are abused/beaten/neglected - STATISTICALLY every three seconds a child is badly abused/murdered by the hands of their parents/guardian or relative. WHY aren't these children getting the same media attention as well? The media was all about selling a story from their angle & leaving out details like a CSI special. What about all the other beaten/neglected children you never see whose parents walk free or barely serve time, those forgotten abused children deserve just as much justice too!

The media sold this story like a 'pitbull attack' story - which is sick when it comes to the death of anyone - ESPECIALLY a child. Be it by the hand of her parent, who knows - we're all guilty of our own sins. What happens to Casey from here on out is between her & God - I don't want to place judgement because I don't want that coming back on me in the long run.

RIP little CMA & all the forgotten abused, neglected child victims

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.