Go Pitbull Forums banner
41 - 60 of 94 Posts

· Work them Pet Bulls!
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
People were screaming baby killer at her. She will never find a place in society as far as I see it. She will still serve a life sentence out of jail. It's called guilt and I hope that beautiful little girl haunts her mother for the rest of her life. I am disgusted with this country and our justice system! Guaranteed someone will end up taking her out! The jurors don't want to speak to the media and they don't want there names to be given. I see death threats for them as well.

Reactions: 9361

· ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,702 Posts
My heart hurts for this baby. I swear I am about to break down into tears. Something is wrong with our justice system. There was evidence that was on the media that was not brought into court and I believe it should have been. I am disgusted and sickened by this.....

· Work them Pet Bulls!
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Prosecutor pointed out that this was a "dry bone case" not enough hard evidence to determine the why or how Caylee died because her remains layed in the woods for 6 months and the evidence was washed away. My question is, is how can they solve crimes from 54 years ago like they did recently but they couldn't solve this and find Casey guilty? How does a mother get away with murdering her child when she searched for neck breaking and chloroform on the internet days before Caylee went missing. I am so sick over this as is most of the country :(

· Registered
11,488 Posts
What I don't understand is how a mother who does not report her child missing and hinders a police investigation by lying to the police sending them looking for a zanny the nanny that never existed does not = aggravated child abuse! I personally understand that they had lack of evidence connecting casey directly to the crime scene because of lack of forensic evidence and the fact that they found little calyee's body months after it was so badly decomposed that it was hard to determine definitively what the actual cause of death was. But what I do not get is how this mother does not get charged with child abuse!!!!! NO mother waits 30 days to report her missing child and purposely interferes with a missing child case by giving false information that in itself is criminal and child abuse! To neglect to tell the police your child has gone missing while your out partying on freaking tables, getting tattoos, acting like you don't have a freaking care in the world is beyond abuse. The only reason why she got off was because of the lack of DNA linking casey to the crime scene. That is it!!! But that does not mean she is not guilty and that she did not abuse her child. That POS better watch her back on the outside no one can protect her not even her parents!

· Work them Pet Bulls!
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
What I don't understand is how a mother who does not report her child missing and hinders a police investigation by lying to the police sending them looking for a zanny the nanny that never existed does not = aggravated child abuse! I personally understand that they had lack of evidence connecting casey directly to the crime scene because of lack of forensic evidence and the fact that they found little calyee's body months after it was so badly decomposed that it was hard to determine definitively what the actual cause of death was. But what I do not get is how this mother does not get charged with child abuse!!!!! NO mother waits 30 days to report her missing child and purposely interferes with a missing child case by giving false information that in itself is criminal and child abuse! To neglect to tell the police your child has gone missing while your out partying on freaking tables, getting tattoos, acting like you don't have a freaking care in the world is beyond abuse. The only reason why she got off was because of the lack of DNA linking casey to the crime scene. That is it!!! But that does not mean she is not guilty and that she did not abuse her child. That POS better watch her back on the outside no one can protect her not even her parents!
My friend and I were just talking about the child abuse charge. She should have been found guilty of abuse and neglect of a child. 31 days go by and you don't say ish to anyone about your missing child! Oh, but I forgot she was out partying and having fun so she must have forgot :mad:

· Registered
11,488 Posts
I know Bella it's insanity! There was an overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence in this case that was more than enough to give her murder 1 maybe not the death penalty but most certainly murder 1. The fact she got nothing but a slap on the hand for lying makes me sick to my stomach. She can face at least 1 year for lying on all 4 counts of lying to the police she has already served a few years. So she will walk out of that jail very soon with time served. And probably make a ton of money on book deals, interviews, ect ect. SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Work them Pet Bulls!
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
So she will walk out of that jail very soon with time served. And probably make a ton of money on book deals, interviews, ect ect. SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unless her lawyer gives her a job looks like book deals, a movie, interviews etc. is the only way she will ever make $$$. I don't see anybody wanting to hire a baby killer at there place of business! Sad sick part is, is that all the money she makes will be "blood money" so by killing her daughter she will benefit from it which makes me even more sickend!

· OCD Bullyologist
8,689 Posts
It is asinine and a complete travesty. What I have to say about all of this I cannot do so in the open forum. I will leave on this note though: If she is guilty of lying to law enforcement but not guilty of murder then what did she really have to lie about? Hmmmm.... Bet the jury didn't think about that ish; furthermore, I hope that little girl's face is forever burned into each one of those jurors' conscience. My stomach is still in knots after hearing the verdict. Maybe they'll go after the grandparents next.In my opinion, they are just as responsible for this as Casey is... I mean their daughter and granddaughter lived with them and don't come home for 31 days.... GTFOOH!!!

· Registered
11,488 Posts
Those grandparents are just as much to blame for all of this. I don't feel sorry for them they are the reason they have a sociopath for a daughter for enabling her all her life protecting her through this whole case even LYING for her!!! They are all wacko crazy! Not making her take responsibility for ANYTHING she does letting her live at home and party around like she doesn't have a kid to take care of. Casey Anthony is the female version of Scott Peterson! Those two are a match made in heaven. I swear this has to be one of the saddest cases I have seen in a long time.

· Work them Pet Bulls!
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
I am arguing with some idiot on FB and they aren't even my friend but a friend of a friend. The girl I am friends with posted some whacked out comment of how she can't wait to see Casey Anthony on dancing with the stars! So I replied saying that I hope there is a special person in the audience to take her out. And this chic responds and actually sides with Caseys lawyers and says the jury made all the right calls! Then she told me my comment wasn't very nice. Oh well.....I told her to get over it. Freedom of speech doesn't exist anymore even on FB lol! God help me :D I'm a bad girl!

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
totally sucks, ABC news paid for her attorney's. Without that money, and the attorney's spewing BS and confusing the actual case for adulatory and abuse allegations, she would have never gotten off. Not saying she is not guilty, I think she did it. Not saying I agree she should be not guilty, she should have fried from what I have read. Having numerous people who knew her claim she was a wonderful mother, even her own family, saying she is a great mother. Do great mother's snap and kill their kids? not usually, so it needs to be proven... I will say that convicting someone on just circumstantial evidence, without any actual proof, isn't a good precedent. Once you step over that line, its easy to convict so many people, who could be innocent, just because it looks bad. She lied, and was found guilty at lying since they could prove ANYTHING else. No burden of proof isn't gonna get someone to the electric chair. The prosecutes failed, not the justice system.

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts

· Work them Pet Bulls!
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
41 - 60 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.