Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Big and bulky is American Bully or Am Staff. :) If he's full Pit, he's got to be APBT. APBT's range in weight from 35-55 lbs, though some can weigh a little more.

He's adorable :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
He's a handsome little fellow. I must say, though, that unless you received papers on your pup from a registry like the ADBA, or UKC, then unfortunately you'll never if he's mixed or purebred. All that matters is you've taken on a new responsibility and now have another life to think about other than your own. Please enjoy him as a pup, and make sure to put in the time and effort to train and socialize him to the best of your ability so that you don't set him up for failure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea he's a great puppy had since.he was four weeks. didn't wanna take him so young but owner didn't look aanybetter having outside so I took him in but as a first pet full breed or not didn't matter just wish I knew.
thanks for the replies BTW guys

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
cute pup :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
what a cutie love his eye patch!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol one eye Willy . can someone tell me what's the difference with ukc and akc kennel club about?. I was told it was the breed on ur dog whether it qualify for ukc or akc but how can you determine on a dog. stupid question but I'm a beginner with dog breeds etc and probably would like to have my own kennel someday

1 - 7 of 7 Posts