Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sisters cat Crab A......

My 14 year old diabetic cat Spaz in his GQ pose

My monkey cat Isis, she scratches EVERYTHING and my boy Spaz ( they usually fight like cats and... well, cats

Spaz caught in a smile...

Not too many of Isis because she usually just looks like a thumb print. LOL!!

So post your cat pics for Ames!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I hate cats! That's why I have one lol! Meet my rare blue cat Kona!

My brother just adopted this beautiful boy Benny :) he's the most muscular cat I've ever seen! Big boy and a big head too! My new kitty nephew lol!

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gorgeouse cats. I used to like them better because I could leave for a weekend and not worry about anything. Can't do that anymore. Now I have to pay someone to give insulin shots and it costs more to go away for the weekend then the weekend away. LOL!

LMAO!! @ rare blue.

Love Maine *****. I house sit for a few. They sleep in the sink and take up the whole thing. LOL!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHAHA that's awesome! YOU ROCK GIRL!!!! Thanks for starting it :) haha Sapz's GQ pose is a riot. and lmao @ Rare blue cat

This is my HazelWazel, Love my girl, she was my first official pet when I moved into my own place as a youngster :)

This is my folks Maine ****, gotta love them cats, she does better on her own though she wasn't a fan of her sisters, Boo and Shadow. They have the same mom, but Sydney was all **** and was mean to them. My folks moved to Florida and she went to live with my grandparents (and aunt) so they could fly back and drive down. Well my grandparents BEGGED my mom to let them keep her, they were 89 and 91, how could you say no to them lol. She Syd stayed to live with them (and my aunt who lived with them)

Here is Sydney:

and her sisters Boo:

and Shadow: all 4.3 lbs of her, lol. SMALLEST cat I have ever met! lol and she is 13! lol

When I had to move quick Hazel and I stayed with them for a month and she was terrorized by Sydney, Syd would chase her around and make her pee while she was running from her. So mean! Cats are CRAZY! hazel will be 15 on July 4th. I can even get her and Mel to sleep on either side of me, but she prefers to stay at my sister apartment upstairs from mine cause that's where I used to live with her before I moved downstairs. I think she is confused but prefers the sun she gets in the upstairs place so she stays up there to avoid Mel lol

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hazel is pretty for an old lady. :)
Spaz baaaaarely tolerates Ecko. Isis actually plays with him and cleans his ears and chases his tails. There's no snuggling cats and dogs though. Ecko moves too much. LOL!

That Boo is gorgeouse too.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Hazel is pretty for an old lady. :)
Spaz baaaaarely tolerates Ecko. Isis actually plays with him and cleans his ears and chases his tails. There's no snuggling cats and dogs though. Ecko moves too much. LOL!

That Boo is gorgeouse too.
awww that is sweet of Isis. lol Ecko needs to be comfortable!! O can;t blame him! lol and thank, Boo is a total scardy cat but she is a GREAT snuggler when she knows you. We have people over and don't see her for days lol Her fur is like human hair too, very weird. Shadow sheds like crazy, boo not at all, so smooth and soft

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I love everyones kitty's! All beautiful :) but Amy, Boo is striking! What a gorgeous cat! It's definitely the eyes that got me on him. So, you want to see a cat and dog make out! LOL! My Kona is a total head butter and when Bella is trying to lay down she gets all up in her personal space and starts rubbing on her LOL! It's so funny....here's a video of the two :)
2012-01-17_20-17-25_665.mp4 video by shandog75 - Photobucket

Here's my beautiful tortoise shell girl Roxy! I couldn't get her pics up earlier!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I love everyones kitty's! All beautiful :) but Amy, Boo is striking! What a gorgeous cat! It's definitely the eyes that got me on him. So, you want to see a cat and dog make out! LOL! My Kona is a total head butter and when Bella is trying to lay down she gets all up in her personal space and starts rubbing on her LOL! It's so funny....here's a video of the two :)
2012-01-17_20-17-25_665.mp4 video by shandog75 - Photobucket
haha thats great your cat is a slut rubbing all up on everything including the fan!! hahaha and I love how she is pretty much the same size as Bella. You need to bring her on some of your runs with Bella, hahaha Kona is very pretty thought :)

I agree Boo is a GREAT cat, very beautiful, she is super clean and loves to cuddle (only on flat surfaces, if it is blankets and they are wrinkled she will stare you down until you straighten them for her lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
haha thats great your cat is a slut rubbing all up on everything including the fan!! hahaha and I love how she is pretty much the same size as Bella. You need to bring her on some of your runs with Bella, hahaha Kona is very pretty thought :)
Amy! :rofl: Kona isn't fat she is fluffy as hell and she was static kitty in that video to LOL! She's maine **** mix and you can see how tiny Bella truely is in that video. Kona is a big cat! I caught her with my bare hands when she was 4 months old. She was a feral born down the street from me :( She is a mush ball and a total velcro cat now. I had to keep her in my bathroom for 3 weeks until I got her used to me. She was like a tiger :hammer: I can't sit down without her on my lap or in my face LOL!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Amy! :rofl: Kona isn't fat she is fluffy as hell and she was static kitty in that video to LOL! She's maine **** mix and you can see how tiny Bella truely is in that video. Kona is a big cat! I caught her with my bare hands when she was 4 months old. She was a feral born down the street from me :( She is a mush ball and a total velcro cat now. I had to keep her in my bathroom for 3 weeks until I got her used to me. She was like a tiger :hammer: I can't sit down without her on my lap or in my face LOL!
hahaha thats awesome :) Sydney is the same way, all fluff no weight lol. That's crazy about catching and keeping the cat, good for you crazy girl! She is a cutie!

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh wow, Squishy is not spoiled at all.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Ooooh fun a cat thread! I have 3:

The great white beast, Runchkin:

Hitler kitty, Clyde aka "Bubba":

Smokey, aka "Little":

When Loki was as little as "Little":

A favorite of mine:

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Some of these pictures are hilarious, they're all gorgeous <3 I'll have to dig up some pictures of Shadow

Edit: Here's one I found, his whiskers are fantastically long.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice pics. I'm allergic to cats my self but here is a couple of pics I got from friend of mines yesterday. And yes he was asleep.

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cats are cute. They find the strangest places to sleep too. LOL!

I love the pics. Keep 'em comming.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Carianna, I love your white kitty too! Between Ames and you I want another white cat! I grew up with one who had one blue eye named Snowball! Lol! How original ;)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
These are great. I love squishy stretched out lol

They are all awesome so glad to see orople's kitties. That baby Loki pic eith the kitty rocks!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts