Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I've been gone so long guys. My poor little havoc, if you remember he had a bad smell and we did the fish flex. Well then we discovered he had worms, treated that, then he got a touch of parvo, beat that, and then...he broke out and lost his fur from his sides down and his face. Dermodec or however you spell it...mange. now you would think this poor pup, less than 6m at the time would have given up. I mean what a rough life. But we worked and worked and he's back!!!! He lost his bark for a while, was so sad and limp. His poor paws swollen from the itching and biting. We treated him, and worked with him and fought to save him...and he's getting his fur back now. He's bringing sexy back I tell him every day. I also decided that in June I'm starting classes to be a vet tech. I figure with everything that goes on with my pup, and the college tuition I paid for my vets child. It's time to do it. Plus I'm really considering starting a rescue in about 5yrs. Soooo. I'm here. Lol. Missed everyone.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sounds like my little guy. He has been dewormed so many times and I found worms the other day. So this time I am deworming and then doing it again in 3 weeks. All under the vet's care of course. My Kanu has a very similar story in reverse order. Worms, mange, worms, rash.... he is finally looking better and has been growing my leaps and bounds the entire time. He looks so different from the baby that came hobbling up my front steps at 10 weeks old. He is a hunk now. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts