Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont kno which one my boy hates the most, he wants to chase everyone he see's!! But the lady on my street has a bunch of cats and she never takes them in the house they just roam the neighborhood all day kinda hard to avoid them

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
yup mine love squirells, chip munks, They LOOOVE birds kinda annoying when they try dragging me around looking at the roof trying to get them lol. and cats if they run although a few of mine are friendly to cats. I had one of the pups from one of the litters we had catch a mole when she was like 7 weeks old, couldnt believe she did that and then ran around like she was sooo smart lol. grossed me out, thankfully she dropped it without me having to physically take it from her.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Funny....Bella has already killed about a half dozen squirrels LOL! Snatches the little suckers right up and shakes the crap out of them. But I call her the "cat whisperer" because all the outdoor kitty's in my neighborhood come to her when I take her outside. They walk over to her purring and rubbing on her LOL! She does live with a cat though and she is very gentle with her.

I used to have a pit/lab mix who was great to his indoor cats in my home but every cat outside was fair game LOL! That boy was a hunter. I used to take him and my GSD into the woods and one day he got a raccoon. I left him to do what he had to do because it wasn't something I cared to witness :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts