Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or maybe should say green faced lol. My youngest is turning 3 on monday and having his party tomorrow so busy making his cake. Guess he found the icing { according to him though he didnt lol}

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
heres the finished cake , probably the fastest cake iv ever made lol ( got a ton to do didnt have time to much )

·
Registered
231 Posts
hahah too cute.
"was the icing good?" *shakes head yes* "but you didnt eat it?" *...shakes head no* hahah :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He is adorable and that cake looks great!! Happy birthday to the little man......I love how the icing was good but he didn't eat it lol!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
LMAO gotta love kids. Very nice cake!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Very nice cake, indeed! I loved the first Toy Story that came out. I haven't seen the 2nd one, but I'd like to, so I can catch up in time for #3 to come out on DVD lol. You're like me, I question my babies the same way.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO how cute!!!!! He's freakin adorable :) You did a really good job on the cake it looks awesome!!!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I loved the first Toy Story that came out. I haven't seen the 2nd one, but I'd like to, so I can catch up in time for #3 to come out on DVD lol. You're like me, I question my babies the same way.
They are pretty good Bev so you should def catch the other 2 :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ya they arent bad for kid movies lol , Dante got toystory 1 , 2 and 3 for his birthday so hopeuflly it gets him his buzz light year fix.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.