Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife Lori and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary last Thursday. Because I just recently started a new job (reason I have been on much lately) I don't really have any vacation time. So we decided to spend a four days up in Cambria California. I checked on line and found a great dog friendly hotel called The Cambria Shores Inn. This place was pretty pricy, but what a great place to stay with your dogs. The rooms were great and grounds were beautiful. We had a great time while in Cambria. It was the diving up to and back from Cambria that wasn't too great. On the way up I got a speeding ticket 75 in 65 and on the way back some jerkl sideswiped us with his trailer! Oh well!

Lori and the monsters sitting on adirondacks chairs.

Lori and her black eye from a surfboard to the face.

Lori and Ivy resting in the room.

Lux and Ivy playing with a nylabone.

Lunch at Mustache Petes.

The Cambria Shores Inn.

An old barn behind the Castoro Cellars winery.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Those are great pictures! Ivy is growing up sooo fast :( Lux is looking great as alllways :) Congrats on the new job!

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
i always love your dogs!
i swear when i just logged in i was thinking 'i wonder what little ivy looks like'... AND SHES BEAUTIFUL! i wanna snuggle her and love on her and...... steal her :)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Okay...so....Ima need your street name and house numbers...and possible a key....Im coming to steal Lux! Jayda needs a big brother....and well....I need that dog! Man he is gorgeous as I have said before! Good job getting him!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Congrats on 15 years! Great pics, they are both looking great!

·
Registered
994 Posts
congrats. man ivy is looking good. did you get her from the same breeder as lux ? nice dogs bro, and kudo's of respect for finding one that u can stay sane with for 15 yrs!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: ---shane

·
Registered
423 Posts
You take really nice pictures and your dogs look awesome Lux is a big boy.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
What wonderful pictures!! Man Ivy is one pretty girl! Ooooolalalalala!!! Well you know how I feel about Lux.......AMAZING!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts