Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol. Next time I will remember to make mine cuter than yours. :D

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! *pushes Holly* I did them with Holly's supervision.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I am the brains of the operation...Aimee does all the labor :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Its all about Quality Control :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
That's really cute Annie.
Aimee I had to put the fake presents under there :) I haven't even started shopping yet lol :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww wishes she had a cute glittery siggy with x-mas hats, ughhh, off to photbucket, lmaooo, see if I can try it again :p Y'all's are adorable though, Holly I love that every dog has a hat, and Aimme, I am lovin the panites on Twi with her hat and Clyde just always looks happy. :D Annie I love yours period. :D

Reactions: aimee235

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
don't feel bad ladies, I am one of those people who wait til the last minute, :p

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Aww I love yours! Very nice!
That's really cute Annie.
Aimee I had to put the fake presents under there :) I haven't even started shopping yet lol :)
awww wishes she had a cute glittery siggy with x-mas hats, ughhh, off to photbucket, lmaooo, see if I can try it again :p Y'all's are adorable though, Holly I love that every dog has a hat, and Aimme, I am lovin the panites on Twi with her hat and Clyde just always looks happy. :D Annie I love yours period. :D
Lol thankies! It's the banner for Rascal's various Christmas adventure pics that i'm working on :)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I need a new siggy. I love the ones you guys have done. Me an dphoto shop do not really get along that well but maybe I can make something work.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts