Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the video of Roller doing his face plant off a slide the other day!

*No Rollers were harmed in the making of this video!*

MPEG0015 - YouTube

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
haha reminds me of a video I got of Mel, my worst mama moment ever. Poor Roller!!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol Amy. I posted this after mentioning it on Celeste's thread about Dakota going after a toy and getting stuck in the bush. He got up after like nothing happened lol. He's a good boy.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHA I am sure he was fine! lol So funny!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, he was just fine Amy. He's such a character, and doesn't get all "embarrassed" when he's at his most graceful lol. I've seen Ices fall or get knocked down and get up and have this goofy look on her face like "I hope nobody saw that" lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
He is SUCH a boy. Does he eat dirt too? LOL!
Ungraceful and happy to be that way. :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, Shanna he don't eat dirt, but he loves to forage and roll in the grass (usually trying to flip his pinch collar inside out, but only gets grass stuck in it). Yes he is very UNgraceful and happy about it lol.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Sorry I missed it! Haven't been terribly active online recently. That was comical, he's definitely lacking "Grace" Lol! Thank you for sharing :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry I missed it! Haven't been terribly active online recently. That was comical, he's definitely lacking "Grace" Lol! Thank you for sharing :)
It's okay Celeste. I know you've been a busy young lady! I just didn't want it to get too far down the list where you would miss it lol. Wish we had the ability to tag people on here like we do on Face Book, that'd be awesome!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
That would make things sooooo much easier for those of us who don't browse regularly XD I like that idea :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL! What a goofy boy!! Thanks for sharing that Bev! :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You're welcome Shanon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts