Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well took the girls to get there CGC last night, it was a good/frustrating evening. Lucy passed 100% flying colors not one even attempt at a mistake thank god since she was the most important. Gina (the poodle) passed only almost making one mistake that hyper little butt.
But cheza ohh man I am so disappointed in that dog, now I understand she is only 6 months old and going through that adolescent stage but she COMPLETLY shut down. She didn't want the instructor to touch her and backed away and pressed hard into my leg, she WOULD NOT lay down (grrrrrr) then hated the 3 minute separation she whines and tried to come after me.
I was totally baffled by this I thought if anything she would fail it would be the separation as she is a bit attached to me, but LAY DOWN I mean WTH that is soooo simple but she just hung her head and wouldn't look at me. Then not wanting the instructor to pet her seriously if I didn't know my dog and I saw a dog act like her I wouldn't have touched it!!! First thing I would think is fear biter! This is so out of character for my girl I am so tore up about this she has always been the best of my guys the most well trained ect. Now I know puppies go through stages but ugh:confused:

Anyway that failure aside I have been trying to find a place to get Lucy's TDI does anyone have a good website or location near Jacksonville fl?

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, and man was she having a day =X about to give that chica some midol rofl

(jk to the meds of course)

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you, I just found one that will be given not to far from me on the 28th so hopefully they contact me back as you have to be pre registered to take the test

1 - 5 of 5 Posts