Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Champy at 27 weeks, 6.2 months. And about 30ish lbs of puppy power muscle! Gonna start calling him Scrappy Doo :p

Stack picture taken at 26 weeks old.

Attachments

Reactions: hashbrown

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
My Champ, what big muscles you have!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Champ is such a ham ;) he is a good looking boy!

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
He is one handsome guy!!
Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. :)

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Kayla, I love viewing your pix... they're always so clear and precise. Although, I know you probably have a lot to sift through just to get those couple good ones, as does any photographer lol. Gorgeous pup and I enjoy seeing your crew! Thanks for sharing.

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys!! He is really a great dog. Best cuddler I've ever had lol.

And yeah I think I took probably 30ish pics that time. I'm still fine tuning my shutter speeds and what works and what doesn't.

Its amazing what a Bully pup can looks like with decent food and some exercise. He's been working the rope since like 12 weeks old lol.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
oooo I missed this thread! Champ is really soooooOOOO handsome!!! Love how he and Akasha love the rope. You need to get one with Mya in the background eating grass hahaha

·
Registered
637 Posts
Speaking of the rope...been trying to get Bella interested in the spring pole for like a month now...no interest...what can I do? She has so much drive...she can play tug with me or fetch for as long as I allow, but she won't touch the rope on the spring pole?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Speaking of the rope...been trying to get Bella interested in the spring pole for like a month now...no interest...what can I do? She has so much drive...she can play tug with me or fetch for as long as I allow, but she won't touch the rope on the spring pole?

You would probably get a better response by starting your own thread instead of piggy-backing off someone else's thread. Not trying to be mean, just trying to help you out.

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Try lowering it some more, then holding on to the like you are playing tug.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Try lowering it some more, then holding on to the like you are playing tug.
Hey thanks for the suggestion...and sorry if I hi-jacked your thread, didn't mean to...your amazing shots reminded me.

I have lowered it, even stuffed a treat into the knots on the rope, even held it in my hand trying to entice her like we would play tug...she just walks away and brings me a stick instead...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts