Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey GPB World, Here's a few pics of my Pits. Dame is Bolio, 19in & 58.5lbs / Her son "Khaos" is 19in & 79lbs / Zeus is 18.5in & 50lbs / The Sire is 75% Gotti 25% Colby, about 22in & 105-110lbs. Let me know what you guys think of them

Vida & Khaos Ready For A Walk

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
their eyes are so sweet I would have problems saying no to both of them! lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bigger photo's of some of the smaller ones above

Zues

Khaos "Nervous" At the Vets Office

Khaos And His Sister Serious

Khaos And His Mom Vida

Khaos as A Puppy

Vida & Chico

Vida *The Dame*

The "Old Vida", When she could stay outside wit the kids and not chase potential prey lol

"The Sire" SHAQ 23in & 110lbs

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hi and welcome to GP :) If I may ask what are you breeding for?? Why are they *rare* LOL! They are nothing but scatterbred hounds....what's your purpose for breeding other than breeding just because you can. Do you show any of these dogs? Do they hold any worthy titles? Don't mean no disrespect dude but I'm curious. On your intro you said you were running a kennel or in the beginning phases of starting one. You do not have the real deal American pit bull terriers .....sorry. I hope you are open to learning what you have.

Reactions: EL CUCO

·
Registered
816 Posts
i think if you try to educate someone , u can go about it in a smarter way .

belittling people doesnt make the aggressor right.

this member could have the best to worst intentions...i would like to give the person a chance to get educated in a manner that he will not only help himself but the dogs he is now responsible for ...and their future pups (we all know what is going on here but do we really help by antagonizing???) ....unless you guys think these dogs are now going to magically dissapear

if u think that helps then hack away....

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I simply asked a few questions.....there is no such thing as *rare* coat colors

Reactions: Lex's Guardian

·
Registered
776 Posts
the only truth of the matter is that they are a mix breed dog being that gotti is am bully ...
the breeder may be misinformed and lackin in the know to be a great breeder ... weather or not hey are responsible can only be known after the fact .
i would however remove the choke chain and then learn to use a prong correctly.
then i would rethink my breeding program , find a person that is a great breeder that is willing to help and possibly start over .\
i am in no way tryin to be rude , your dogs look healthy for the most part and thats whats important . That being said , i would love to see people take constructive advice and make the transition from uneducated to great =-)

·
Registered
776 Posts
while bellas post does hold a lil bit of a critical tone .. it holds the truth .
I am not a militant rescue person , i prefer a well bred dog .. but breeding without a plan to improve or preserve .. then your really just a byb.
but i know a few that started as BYB and became real quality breeders with the proper guidance.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Problem is that you can't read tone through the computer......I was just being blunt and to the point in asking a few questions in a friendly tone ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol, First off Im no Backyard Breeder, I Raise and train my dogs to there fullest potential. I have "1" Female and i haven't bred her in nearly 2 years / People are SO Quick to throw someone under the Bus... WHY? It doesnt make you look smart you know that wright? LOL Lighten up, Maybe you all are the ones who should be getting laid or bred or somethin, ANYWAY my only intention here was to "post pics of my dogs". To late for constructive criticism because There already here and in my care. / On the flip side The "bloodline" is Irrelevant, Doesn't matter to me. There temperament is a trend in itself. When i said the "Rare" coat, Coco Fawn Ticking doesnt happen to often in "Solid" white pits to often. Please dont shoot, i dont want enemies online that retarded. Jus wanna share my pics ;)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Lol, First off Im no Backyard Breeder, I Raise and train my dogs to there fullest potential. I have "1" Female and i haven't bred her in nearly 2 years / People are SO Quick to throw someone under the Bus... WHY? It doesnt make you look smart you know that wright? LOL Lighten up, Maybe you all are the ones who should be getting laid or bred or somethin, ANYWAY my only intention here was to "post pics of my dogs". To late for constructive criticism because There already here and in my care. / On the flip side The "bloodline" is Irrelevant, Doesn't matter to me. There temperament is a trend in itself. When i said the "Rare" coat, Coco Fawn Ticking doesnt happen to often in "Solid" white pits to often. Please dont shoot, i dont want enemies online that retarded. Jus wanna share my pics ;)
Posting pics is great but maybe you should look around the forum and educate yourself by reading some of the threads and stickies. We are very passionate about this breed and there are MANY educated people on this forum who have been in the game for many years with real APBT's ;) Don't get me wrong....we have plenty of different bully breeds on here that people own but breeding for no purpose is something most of us don't support.

·
Registered
776 Posts
so you train them to their fullest potential? please elaborate . Im guessing you have titles in something then?
No one honestly said anything too outta line .

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok thats cool blue-nose-bella i dont agree with breeding for no purpose either. When i Got my dog i realized what a gem she was. Very Intelligent, Obedient, Alot of Drive, Very Healthy, Powerful etc... I Came across a male who i felt had all the characteristics an A.P.B.T Should have so i bred her. That was her 1 and only time breeding. Her pupps went to people i knew would take care of them and i got alot of request to produce more but, "Im not an Breeder". Im just lettin you all see my pups 1gen pedigree lol / Yes i train my dogs to understand as many commands as there able to comprehend. No medals awards or certificates, I've owned dogs since i could walk. Im knowledgeable

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
So is your female spayed/fixed now so she can no longer produce? Or are you still considering breeding again. How many of your own dogs do you have? You did mention about starting a kennel so I assume you will be breeding again. You obviously love your dogs as we all do. But you do realize that there are so many of these beautiful dogs in shelters being put to sleep and thrown away like a piece of trash because there are just not enough homes and with all the BSL they are hard to adopt out. I just don't know how aware you are of the problems with these dogs and the overpopulation problem.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts