Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I have him using it for 10 minutes right now he learned fast not to let go! He would hold on for longer, but baby steps lmao I should have him up to 30 minutes of working on it when we start our show keep again. I just posted the video because the noises he makes is funny as heck.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Nice work out :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Yea it is, gotta work on perfecting his keep. Lisa whooped my butt all weekend in NM with varro/barca haha they both look really good so can't get mad losing to good dogs haha.
Yeah, but this litter just stays fit. I own the 2 females from that litter ( if you didn't know ) and they just stay in shape. Xena took some time to mature more, but they look great with minimal work outs lol.

Thats how I felt the last show I was at. Xena and Crixus got smoked by some nice looking dogs and so we walked away seeing were we need to improve to come back with our A game next time!

I love seeing those feet on the ground. It really gives such a nice full body work out~!

So will you guys be out at Nationals? I would love to meet you and your dogs :D

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Looking great!!!!! Now lets see Lucy doing that...rotflmao

Holly his male is dbl bred off Zorro's bellymate sister..lol So your girls and YAHHOO's boy are cousins..lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looking great!!!!! Now lets see Lucy doing that...rotflmao

Holly his male is dbl bred off Zorro's bellymate sister..lol So your girls and YAHHOO's boy are cousins..lol
Hahaha she would do it, but playing with her rope toy I had in her cage she already ripped out a puppy tooth before it was ready. :(

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I knew that was a good looking dog ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Charlie sounds like what Penny used on the springpole :D Great vid :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts