Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I have him using it for 10 minutes right now he learned fast not to let go! He would hold on for longer, but baby steps lmao I should have him up to 30 minutes of working on it when we start our show keep again. I just posted the video because the noises he makes is funny as heck.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Yea it is, gotta work on perfecting his keep. Lisa whooped my butt all weekend in NM with varro/barca haha they both look really good so can't get mad losing to good dogs haha.
Yeah, but this litter just stays fit. I own the 2 females from that litter ( if you didn't know ) and they just stay in shape. Xena took some time to mature more, but they look great with minimal work outs lol.

Thats how I felt the last show I was at. Xena and Crixus got smoked by some nice looking dogs and so we walked away seeing were we need to improve to come back with our A game next time!

I love seeing those feet on the ground. It really gives such a nice full body work out~!

So will you guys be out at Nationals? I would love to meet you and your dogs :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Holly his male is dbl bred off Zorro's bellymate sister..lol So your girls and YAHHOO's boy are cousins..lol
I knew that was a good looking dog ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.