Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Love me some Charlie Daniels band.
My 11 ys old daughter plays the viola,which is basically a version of the fiddle to a certain degree,and she can't wait until she gets good enough to play his songs.

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
That's how you do it, son.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Love me some Charlie Daniels band.
My 11 ys old daughter plays the viola,which is basically a version of the fiddle to a certain degree,and she can't wait until she gets good enough to play his songs.
I was literally fixin to post the EXACT SAME RESPONSE...my daughter is 11 yrs old also...she plays the violin...i dunno if thats the same as a viola...and says the exact same thing bout the comercial...

too funny...

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
:rofl: HAHA!Too funny.

The violin is basically the same as the viola only slightly bigger with a deeper sound I believe.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I love the end.
That's how you do it son. haha

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol i know! It is killer funny :D i got so crazy during that commercial i just fell because the floor looked like a wall and i tried to "Lean on it" for support and it ended with a BANG lol! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
He looks better than he did. He use to be a really bad alcoholic. My grandparents went and seen him in concert and he fell off the stage 3 times before they shut the concert down.
I still love him though, wish I was musically inclined!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts