Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the time has come and we are looking for Charlie a new home. No fault of her own, she is a great dog out of our dogs. We got her on a pup deal after we sold our foundation dogs but alas she just hangs out in the yard. She just turned a year old. She is out of OFK's Notch and Falins Lilly.

Notch is Switch x Muffin. Notch is the ADBA Nationals winner, ADBA Ace, (almost Ace of Ace). His dad Switch is also and ADBA Ace, last year I had him he was the #3 dog in the Nation. Lilly I believe is an Ace as well and numerous points in conformation.

I am looking to rehome her at no cost, just a good home.

She has been BRIEFLY worked in a harness and shows the desire to pull

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww OFk, she is a cute girl, good luck, I do love her face :D

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
She's a pretty girl.
I wish I could take her. I've been working my GF for a year now trying to get another dog. :(
I hop you find her a great home.

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are not doing anything anymore. I have 2 daughters, 8 and 5 that are active in rodeo, something I did. It pretty much takes all our time and I enjoy the time I get to spend with them. Weight pull was something I did pretty much on my own. If a home isnt found then she will stay with us. I just hate to see her there on the cable run knowing the potential she has. We are keeping Goose.

·
Registered
294 Posts
gorgeous.. i wish i could. but like you i'm invoved w/ my kids activities too much for another dog & dog activities. one day...

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Oh man what a sweetie. I wish I had my settlement money and kennels built I'd snap her up in a heart beat.
I wish you guys nothing but the best of luck finding a great home for her. That's awesome that the girls are doing rodeos. You should post us some pics when you have a chance I'd love to see them on the horses :)

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Where are you located. There is a family in our neighborhood looking for a bulldog thats a little older but still a pupp. Is she house broken shots(dumb question), bad habbits, raised around kids(dumb question) cause they have 5 all over 6. He hunts and their family is very out doorsy type. He comes by to help me with O while i am hurt with my surgery. Dude is major alpha type, his rotty got out after a cat and never found. His pomeranian is close to moving on @18yrs

Pm me let me know, i will go over his place tonight and show him this thread. I will tell another buddy i know also

1 - 12 of 12 Posts