Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, since I can never catch anyone in the chat....

Does anyone use Yahoo messenger or Windows Live?? I always have my Windows Messenger on, and ya know you can just add more and more people to the convo...

Anyone???

I'm sooo having chat withdrawal, and with show season starting its easier to sign in on messenger than to try to find active chat rooms..lol

[email protected]

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah go to chat now woman :p

·
Silver VIP Member
596 Posts
You know, one of the members of my other dog forum made a group on facebook so we can all get together and Chit-chat on it. The group chat is a tad annoying, but if you can use the pop-out chat it's so much nicer.

Just a thought though :)

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is that the Show group?? I'm on that, but the chat window is so small and I am sooo blind... and I surf while I'm on there and lose my place on who is talking..lmao

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
windows messenger SECD.... you want me to spell it slower?? LMAO

or if you have yahoo you can still add me..

·
Silver VIP Member
596 Posts
no this is a dog forum that I've been on for years. Its the same concept as the show group though. It was just another idea :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
The chat itself it Greek themed but the room on there is called The Pit Bull Lounge.

Mystical Realms - Log In

Once you sign up and log in you get to a Map page on the right hand side is a menu on top says Map Links, scroll over it, click The Realms: Who`s Online?
Scroll to the bottom should say
The Pit Bull Lounge - All About Pit Bulls and American Bullies.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ok so I signed up and followed your direstions to a "t" and can't find the pit bull room you are talking about. IDK, I prolly did something wrong, but is a cool map and stuff

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I just use yahoo and skype , and facebook chat if im not on either of those. skype is fun you can type or do camera chats.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
cool thanks for letting me know, I will check it out this evening after I get back from work :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts