Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
we used to have one, and some members would take it a bit to far and many complained so it went to mods only. Might be able to revisit it again if people are interested.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
hahaha that seems like user error ;) you might have to download a plugin, did you get a pop up or active X or anything?

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope. Says I need adobe flash player which is not supported by my device. Im working off an android tablet. I'm in the dark. Pshhhh.....

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Guys I'm still lookin, there's not much out there anymore but I'm interested in some comet chat?? I'd like to have something we can integrate into the site and drive from our control panel. I'm open to whatever works so if you find anything that sounds cool and will work for Apple and android let me know. In the meantime, we can try a hang out one night if we can schedule a time that works for everyone. I'll keep you posted

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cool. im sitting around most evenings. staurday nights the best for me but im flexible. looking for ward to it

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Sounds good to me.

I work nights waiting for stuff to break so as long as things are working I'm good to chat lol

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I'm good with Hangouts since it's integrated on my tablet, phone and PC. I'm off today... if anyone is available.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts