Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats a great video. Crush is like that with the hose will jump over anything and into anything to chase the water lol. That diving part was very cool though hope crush will do that eventually , cant wait to take him swimming.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Cool vid. I like the ones that dive under the water. Dosia does that it's too funny.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Very cool video! That blue and white one has hops!! The way he cleared the closed tailgate right into the truck bed was pretty sweet.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Cool vid. Nice to see bullies in good shape. On a side note, Eric... 15 wins and 3 losses? Doesn't that make you, like, a triple Grand Champion? ;)

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Cool vid. Nice to see bullies in good shape. On a side note, Eric... 15 wins and 3 losses? Doesn't that make you, like, a triple Grand Champion? ;)
:rofl: :rofl:

Hahaha, you can say that, I have my share of championships ;) Well I just had a fight last saturday (11/26) and that was my 3rd loss ever. I lost a very close fight that was a split decision, the other guy cut me with an elbow and 2 of the judges gave it to him based on that one strike. Oh well, 15-3 isn't a bad record at all ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wow! .. what a brill bit of footage (and ya gotta love the Prodigy :D)

that one went straight to favorites :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
thats was so great! Love the slow motion parts and diving, and the drive going after the fish, lol. that was a riot.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I applaud them for appearing to actually exercise their dogs and they seem to be in relatively decent shape though they still IMO have some extra baggage on them and some of them are still a bit over done in terms of appearance.. Again only my opinion. Though with any owner or breeder of AmBullies its refreshing to see them actually doing anything other than sitting there barking or wagging their tails..

To each their own but either way thanks for sharing.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
I'm jealous how clear that water is lol

·
Registered
795 Posts
AWESOME video!

Reminds me of my Annie.

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts