Go Pitbull Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well apparently Karmah is Blue Bronze also she is said she has blue lines in her :hammer::hammer:i mean like how can you get blue lines out of these lines? (Jeep/jack frost x Red)
p.s this is the same chick that said that pitbulls that have a black nose but is not black is not pure apbt...:hammer::hammer:...(ill just name this chick THE CRAZY CHICK) LOL also she said she doesnt like the jeep line and well guess what line she has in her girl :hammer:

ok now which on is the blue bronze cos they both look choc to me ahaha

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Wow!!I've never seen a blue bronze before:hammer::hammer: gorgeous!:D

·
Registered
356 Posts
Blue bronze?..isn't that an oxymoron? Bronze can be considered a color by itself..its like saying something is red green...

·
Banned
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol so i questioned her about blue bronze...and this is what she said back...

nah she bronze but has a slight blue tinge to her sometimes, and her uncle is blue (dads brother)
lol i think she making up a whole heap of kaka ahaha

·
Registered
628 Posts
so, does this mean we can all make up color names???? If so, I vote to call my fawn brindle Gold with Tire Tracks! :rofl:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
so, does this mean we can all make up color names???? If so, I vote to call my fawn brindle Gold with Tire Tracks! :rofl:
Oh yes you can! Don't you know I produce the very rare Chocolate Blues at my kennel!:hammer::hammer:

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Mines a turtle sundae brindle with bengal stripes hahahaha :hammer::hammer::hammer:

·
Registered
193 Posts
i call our new puppy white with choclate chips

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Jesus Lord Apbt colors are like a pack of skittles now a-days ... People just make up anything. Next thing you know breeder's are going to be pushing Limited Edition offspring!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I know now they call them super rare blues .. The Next thing they will be calling them is limited edition blues I have yet to see them advertise limited edition LOL ... These dogs are being advertised like a one of kind pair of Nike Jordans ... It's pretty pathetic

·
Registered
356 Posts
When i first started researching pit bulls, i keep running into people advertising rare blue pit bulls, and i told myself "So many rare pit bulls"...then i stopped myself and went..hmm..if they are rare why are there so many lol

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Jesus Lord Apbt colors are like a pack of skittles now a-days ... People just make up anything. Next thing you know breeder's are going to be pushing Limited Edition offspring!
I know now they call them super rare blues .. The Next thing they will be calling them is limited edition blues I have yet to see them advertise limited edition LOL ... These dogs are being advertised like a one of kind pair of Nike Jordans ... It's pretty pathetic
hahaha and a lot of those "one of a kind" Js are fake anyway!! Hahaha Theyre gonna be Eddie Bauer Blue Bloodline..... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
628 Posts
Do you guys get a lot of the "Super Rare, Merle Pit Bulls" where you are? I swear there's at least 2 litters of Merle's in rescue around here at any time!!! And the health issues!!! ughhhhh!!

And man....if I could just find that super special Edie Bauer Limited Edition Blue Blood Silver Chocolate Chip with Bengal Tiger Stripes I could die a happy dog owner!!!

·
Banned
5 Posts
nice to know im being put down!!!

um im only going on about what i was told,
of course i dnt call her a blue bronze i call her bronze/choc, her uncle was blue.
i have no doupt about that, i was shown photos by the breeder.

re jeep lines. i dont like the now day jeep lines as everyone says they have jeep and most are black......
and i have personal reasons for thinking black dogs can be mungrels as ive had so many people come to me sayin there dog is a pit when infact i can see its a staffy x or lab x.

p.s ive been in dogs showing, breeding and training all my life so i know a bit more than anyone will think.
and yes im still learning bout the pitbull terrier, i got my 1st pit 6yrs ago and am still learning new stuff each day esp from theses sites,.

im sorry pitbull learner but im now thinking your not the person i thought u were and i dont wish to chat with you further.

anyone thats intereasted in getting to know me and my beautiful babys please just msg me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.