Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
saw this idiot on PBC, too. grr. I know a lot of the debate there was that the dogs shown weren't APBT's, more like different mastiffs. I guess he considers bully breeds to be mastiffs or anything big and scary...? hm.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
there are some american bullys in there , didnt even see a pitbull. guy is a " insert fav VIP word here " he didnt even have collars on any of them when he had the big group of them there , nothing to grab when they acted up ...... And he didnt show any good techniques there , its like a promo video and he kept repeating i dont train dogs I rehabilitate blah blah . Hope people dont buy into that , Most dogs that need rehabilitation need TRAINING , they are lackings somewhere so if you dont train dogs I dont think rehabilitating them should be your calling. Guy looks like bad news.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
OMG like this is what these breeds need. This is a bad bad thing for MANY breeds:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL i commented as well as many others it seems and this is the response
"you are truly ignorant, and too much of a little b**** to come here and volunteer. Like everyone else that hide behind the vail of the internet. " professional. What does his video have anything to do with volunteer?

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
throw him in a Fila's yard I want to see how long he lasts alive lol

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
throw him in a Fila's yard I want to see how long he lasts alive lol
Pft, his feet probably wouldn't touch ground. :rofl: For that matter, i'd love him to attempt to do that crap with mine. Not saying my dogs are on the same page as a Fila but if someone attempted to "tackle" or hover like he does and its not me or Ashley, pft. Game over.

Just what this breed needs, another uneducated moron trying to teach people. Im not even going to go into any of the "information" he provided, im tired of repeating myself. Ill give myself a few days of relaxing on here before i start back up. haha

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Where the heck was his break stick during that fight? And he just said "no dogs will be fighting out of this group" I saw a ton of fights. I don't think this had anything to do with training... I think it was just about putting some dog fights on youtube without getting in trouble for posting something illegal.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
saw this idiot on PBC, too. grr. I know a lot of the debate there was that the dogs shown weren't APBT's, more like different mastiffs. I guess he considers bully breeds to be mastiffs or anything big and scary...? hm.
that's where I saw it was on PBC.
LOL i commented as well as many others it seems and this is the response
"you are truly ignorant, and too much of a little b**** to come here and volunteer. Like everyone else that hide behind the vail of the internet. " professional. What does his video have anything to do with volunteer?
Yeah I read his comments too.What a douche.
Where the heck was his break stick during that fight? And he just said "no dogs will be fighting out of this group" I saw a ton of fights. I don't think this had anything to do with training... I think it was just about putting some dog fights on youtube without getting in trouble for posting something illegal.
I think he's just an idiot who thinks he actually knows what he's talking about when in reality he has no clue

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I have to ask - how would you all handle the situation differently? Aside from not forcing the dogs to 'play well' in a dog park???

I didn't really gather much from the video aside from ego & dog park.
1. I never bring that many dogs together, especially APBT's and other DA breeds.
2. Break Sticks/crate rotate/no more than two at a time with proper supervision unless heavy DA than just refer back to crate rotate
3. As a trainer, i never have more than two dogs in one session. The more dogs, the less control and the more likely for things to go wrong.
4. Since i don't believe in dog parks and i don't believe in having 10 - 15 "pit bulls" out all at once together i don't know how useful i am to answering your questioning.

Unless its at a show where there are more than enough responsible owners there to prevent as much as possible, the more dogs that are DA that are out the more that can go wrong. Your just asking for poo to hit the fan and when it does, as most of us know, its not a pretty sight.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Crate/Rotate/ Individual interaction. That is all.
Especially if they're severly DA:goodpost:

1. I never bring that many dogs together, especially APBT's and other DA breeds.
2. Break Sticks/crate rotate/no more than two at a time with proper supervision unless heavy DA than just refer back to crate rotate
3. As a trainer, i never have more than two dogs in one session. The more dogs, the less control and the more likely for things to go wrong.
4. Since i don't believe in dog parks and i don't believe in having 10 - 15 "pit bulls" out all at once together i don't know how useful i am to answering your questioning.
:goodpost:
Unless its at a show where there are more than enough responsible owners there to prevent as much as possible, the more dogs that are DA that are out the more that can go wrong. Your just asking for poo to hit the fan and when it does, as most of us know, its not a pretty sight.
:goodpost:
I'm not questioning specifically. Just curious how others would do differently ;)... Which has been discussed several times but new members may have new suggestions.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts