Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have been wanting to get into this for while so i got started and here are my first two pieces for myself the one with the dog will have letters like the first that say in a banner American Pit Bull Terriers let me know what you think. It is done with a wood burner and carved into the wood. they need to be stained and then polyureathane

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks well im off to bedits 3:06 am here i lost track of time in the grage almost froze out there with no heater, o well today its supposed to get up to 60 and i have a helper coming by so i can worl dogs all day.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
That's cool! Nice job!

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no just have a good sander ready and a very steady hand just the dog took about 4 hrs to finsh completly from outline to deep burning it. and one mistake that is to bad and you have to start over thats the bad part

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I think it looks good.The only flaw really that I see is the one back foot being a bit bigger than the other one.But I had to sit there and stare at it to notice

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok good i dont want to sand it down anymore lol, when i stain it and then glaoos it and polyurethane it it will be fine hopefully

·
Registered
274 Posts
heya i think it looks fantastic an artist is never happy with their own work and will always find flaws that others wouldn't even notice keep going its fab
i cannot wait for pics of the finished product. will you be shading some parts?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts