·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Super cute pictures.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
had to repost more pics, not sure what happened the first time but oh well.
thanks guys, they are little trouble makers and now there are three of them!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww adorable, your son is such a lil sweetie , love the one where he is laughing at the dog and the one where they are laying down side by side and of course the bath pic was priceless too cute. They are gonna have such a bond growing up together .

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awww adorable, your son is such a lil sweetie , love the one where he is laughing at the dog and the one where they are laying down side by side and of course the bath pic was priceless too cute. They are gonna have such a bond growing up together .
yeah he was taking her bone out of her mouth and then giving it back. so much for baby face eaters:p. when she gets scared of me shooting outside sometimes she will run to his room with him and they kick smokey out lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
great pictures :) Thanks for sharing....

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh wow bro, these are awesome pics, such vicious baby eating dogs you ahve there, those pics of you little boy with Cheina remind me of pics I have of Phoenix (RIP) with my nieces and stuff, they were always on top of him. And Smokey is gorgeous, they both are, look at him get some air :D I love the ones of them all in the tub :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Adorable baby and some good looking dogs!Who could ask for more?I love me that brindle one best though
thanks, yeah she gets compliments everywhere we go and when her and my son are together they will melt your heart. she even lets him walk her without dragging him down the street lol. shes very gentle and protective with him, she has already saved him from a couple snakes and scorpions out here where i live. sometimes i think she watches him better than me and my wife lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts