Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
If there are still stitches in those ears you should pick up some mole skin so they'll stand when they heal.
She's a beautiful little girl. I heart black dogs.
Welcome to GP. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
she is a thick lil girl , whats her bloodlines? very pretty, I love those black dogs to.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks there was stitches in this pictures i have removed them because the were causing bumps, i have tried the mole skin and she managed to rip them out so i have now taped them and now they are looking alot better

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
what you have is an American Bully.. not a pit bull... beautiful though.. i <3 black dogs

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Razors Edge and Gotti are American Bully lines.
Colby, Jeep, Carver, Eli, Red Boy, Jocko, Mountain Man are some APBT lines.
Take a look at the Bullies 101 section and it will explain in more detail.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
You can read up about the american bully in the bullys 101 section. But pretty much the original bullys were created using UKC style APBT and crossed with AKC am staff dogs. Although at some point I would say all of todays bullys { some may argue } have had other breeds mixed in from EB's in the shorter stockier ones to corsos and other mastiff typed in the larger XL dogs. you can look at the APBT and american bullys and see the difference majority of the time. The APBT's dont get as big as the bullys do usually I believe 50lbs is average for the APBT and can be alot smaller then that even. If you use the search at the top there is tons of threads talking about APBT and bully differences .

·
Registered
795 Posts
Beautiful pup!

The others are pretty cute too :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the comments, i question about feeding her,she is on orijen puppy large which is what the breeder was feeding her, should i change it?

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Yup! Get her off large breed food because it can cause knuckling and joint issues by growing to quick. Regular adult dog food is best and no more than 33% protein. Welcome to GP :) she is a BIG girl!

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Welcome and cute pup.

Was it irony that prompted you to pick "mrshiftykey" as your screen name despite your aversion to the shift key?

Just curious ;)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Haha very cute. Are those all your pups in that pic? How old They?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome and cute pup.

Was it irony that prompted you to pick "mrshiftykey" as your screen name despite your aversion to the shift key?

Just curious ;)
No, just bad grammar, its is my gamer tag from my xbox live and i use it on every site sorry for that ill try to improve on it

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha very cute. Are those all your pups in that pic? How old They?
Yes all mine, The one in the back is a husky x border collie she is 7 years, Then the other two are minpins, The black one is 6 years and the red one is 5 years and china is three months in the picture

1 - 20 of 20 Posts