Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on another forum and thought I would post it it's an old advertisement for the chinaman x spike breeding

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
He is definately a business man, no doubt. The man has made and continues to make a fortune off of his glory days.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
look at the number of litters the guy has going on....definately peddler or puppymill if you ask me. I agree that he has produced some good dogs in the past but anytime your sole reason for breeding is $$$ you aren't gonna throw anything much better that the next peddler.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there being advertised as studs,both males.kind of a peddler move if you ask me.
good dogs none the less.
LOL yeah I have heard a lot of tom garner being a peddler I don't know much about him .. I just thought it was a cool vintage advertisement.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
but is this where the chinaman line came from?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
um..nifty..i had a chinaman, she's the blk. pup in my photos, looks alot like the chinaman in that photo uptop. kewl.
one things for sure, he's got some really good BL's up there..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yup, that's Chinaman himself in the picture.

On a side note, does anyone know how he came up with that name?
I read somewhere the name came from the slanted eyes that Chinaman had, and is carried on to his offspring. Im not sure if its true, but I've have seen this trait w/ many of those dogs.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Any idea how long ago this advertisement was made? I noticed that his pups were going for $300, now they go for $900-$1000.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts