Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.. So Jaime and I had our friend Hillary visit from Texas.. And we spent the weekend with her. She came by herself, but left with a puppy..lol :woof:

We were at Old Paris Flea Market in Oklahoma City on saturday and right before we hit the parking lot to leave, we noticed a whole row of cars and trucks lined up.. And guess what, EVERY F**KING ONE... Puppy peddlers. Signs saying *4 week old pitbulls* *5 week old red nose pits* *full bred pitbulls 8 weeks* and others... All for 20$ to 100. It made me SICK! So of course, Hillary, coming from a well to do family fell in love with this little pit mix they named Junior. We took him back to the house, washed him up, gave him food and water and let him meet Chino. Chino was being a very very good boy.. And Junior is doing great :clap:

Oh yeah here's a pic of Chino's Sire if you guys havent seen him. Also sorry for the other random pics just couldnt pass up sharing them. :woof:

·
Registered
383 Posts
chino IS getting big, his ears look great btw. all very nice looking dogs, chinos dad is real nice looking.

do you know what the puppy mixed with? looks like it has alot of pit in it atleast.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no clue what he is mixed with... he is a flea market puppy.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all the compliments.. it seems like every day he gets just a lil bit bigger... so i had to take a lot of pictures lol

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Chino is growing into those ears very nicely!

Great pics! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts