Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so has any one else ever heard of santas evil brother Krampusnatch?
Legend has it that he rides around with santa and instead of handing out toys to good boys and girls he torments naughty ones. so all you bad boys and girls be on the look out for krampus this year. lol

so remember boys and girls there is still time to be good and not have to have a run in with Krampus.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
That's Great! I swear I've been a good girl this year.

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
Nice, I wonder if its time to teach my daughter about Krampusnatch.

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol look it up there is alot out there. the austrians love it! keeps the kids in line lololol

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
Thats what I'm talking about

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
I looked it up and found some creepy stories. Here's another pic.

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Scary stuff!!!!

I swear, I have been good!!!!!!!!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
That is scary. I think I would be careful at what age you tlaked to your little ones about that creepy guy.

Oh by the way I am always good. :)

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Too bad it wont work on teens ... then again my kids grew up on scary movies, and my mother use to paint her face use bread to make fangs & ketchup as blood to chase them around ...so it probably would not have worked on them as kids either ... that thing is creepy tho loll ugh

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Too bad it wont work on teens ... then again my kids grew up on scary movies, and my mother use to paint her face use bread to make fangs & ketchup as blood to chase them around ...so it probably would not have worked on them as kids either ... that thing is creepy tho loll ugh
:rofl::rofl:
my friend took the baby monitor and put it in the older ones closet and made creepy voices. It totaly scared the cr*p out of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts