Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok GP family, I must say my family loves checking the mail and seeing beautiful APBT. I am sorry to say that I have not mailed any cards out as of yet but let me explain. We had a very close family member and friend get killed in a car accident Thursday morning and it was such a huge shock to us because he was just at my house Monday night and to top it all off I came down with the flu Sunday morning. I am going to force myself out of bed tomorrow and get the cards done and sent out, I still have to finish Christmas shopping, also. My cards will be late and I am sorry for that but I will get them out :)

Thanks for the understanding

R.I.P. Joesph E. Adams

·
Registered
281 Posts
Im sorry for your loss

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very sorry :( Mine are running late too no worries.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh April, I am so sorry for your loss hun, do not feel bad about the cards being late, do it when you can, and darn it about the flu. Hugs girl, we are here for you but I am happy to hear that you are recieving cards. And like Dee said, I too hope you can end the year on a good note and I look forward to your card. ((hugs))

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I am so sorry. What a horrible thing to happen. I hope you feel better soon too. Don't worry about the cards. ((hugs))

1 - 8 of 8 Posts