Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured we could post in here when you start receiving cards rather then a bunch of new posts. Anyways heres the bad news , I have been very sick the past few days and ended up collapsing the other day and friday i received some of the cards back marked as over sized { i was sending everyone something , some already knew about it} but anyways its BS cause I sent them from the post office and they should have told me there when i paid for it all. So now i have to go back and resend without the oversized item in them so they will most likely be late as Im still not back on my feet yet. So I appologize for the delay and will get them out ASAP, Im hopeing the ones that havent been returned to me will make it there destination. Hate canada post . Anywho, hope eveyone has a very merry christmas next weekend.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
on no angel! I am so sorry to hear it! I hope you get better soon girl and don't worry if you cant get them out before the holiday's. Had not seen you online much figured you were busy, not sick! so sorry girl hope your family is taking care of you... Feel better!

Reactions: angelbaby

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ames its been rough I dont think I have ever been this sick , deff never passed out like that before , scared my 3 year old who found me on the floor :(. Im going to try and see if the boyfriend has time to run to the post office monday since im still on bed rest. And yes everyone has been taking care of me , even the dogs lol. Cali and crush have been glued to me since I got sick and havent left my side except for when the boyfriend kicks them outside or in there crates to let the others out. Zeke is laying her being a goof as we speak lol.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Hope you feel better soon. They should still get there on time. Mine are going out tomorrow so your not the only one just now sending out cards.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Feel better! Don't make me come to Canada.. LOL

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
i have to buy stamps tomorrow after i pay bills, then i can send mine out. Hope you feel better soon angel.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, KM are you looking for an excuse to come to canada? lol....
anyways I got the boyfriend to mail them all out again today after i had to reopenthem all and take out the thing i was sending, so hopefully now they will all arrive on time without any more issues.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
i received cards from Circle M, My Mikado, Ames, & Heavy Jeep so far. Mine go out to everybody tomorrow.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
ive gotten cards from heavyjeep, ames, my mikado, & sucker for a rednose :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
so nice to come home last night to lots of cards :) loved them all!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
My Tree with all my lovely cards! If I would have thought about it I would have bought cards to put my thing in like you guys did lol. I will do that next year :D
It has so many lights my camera doesn't capture ;(

My blurry lights

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Awww they look great! Nice tree!!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
well, i had something come up (emergency type thing), and i couldn't do pix to include in the cards. I got to the post office after they closed, so my cards won't actually go out til tomorrow. Just didn't want anyone to be like "why didn't bev send pix?" lol. I'm hoping to have the best christmas ever, with the help of some friends, so i'll keep you posted on that.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
awww the tree looks great , I received ames and circle M 's card today they look great . Hope mine start arriving soon to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
oh good I was worried about the postage to Canada not making it for some reason :) Sorry my printer was dirty, the paper didn't work that well with my ink :(

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I received brittneys card today , Great pic of O 'malley girl thats awesome, thank you. This was our last day for mail canada doesnt get it on saturdays here. Hope some of mine have made it on time to you guys :s

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
YAY got your Angel! LOVED it! Such a sweet drawing on your wonderful card! (of course he favors Mel a little, lol)

It was really great getting everyone cards enjoyed it a lot. Thanks everyone! and don't worry Bev, its so nice to get something besides bill in the mail!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Awww I would have made sure to get min out earlier if I knew you guys didn't get mail on Sat ;(

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its Ok Holly ;) Im used to it we have a bunch of stuff from the states coming up I swear our postal service runs on snail mode this time of year just to make it worse lol. Just got calis papers from the UKC today too, said they mailed it out on the 1st lol. of course the ukd didnt put end caps on the tube so we are missing the easy entry card and 3 gen ped ...typical .

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
i got angel & holly's cards/pix. Haven't gotten any others that were participating, other than who i posted before christmas. I did get a card from BeccaBoo, but i don't think shse was on the list to participate.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts