Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With christmas fast approaching I was wonder what everyone favorite christmas movie was?

I have a few that I love to watch every year.

The Christmas Box, Mircle on 34th St ( the old one) and Prancer ( the first one).

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Christmas Vacation lol. Don't know why but I watch it every year.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I love the ORIGINAL "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"!! I must watch it atleast 10 times every Christmas for as far back as I can remember. The newer one is alright.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I like Miracle on 34th street .... It's a wonderful life ... and pocket full of maricles with bette davis :angel:

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
A Christmas story, no doubt. My son has a shirt with that kid on it.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
does Nightmare before Christmas count? i love that cartoon, oh, and i love the old frosty (the org. one from the 70's) and the rudolphs. of course you can't forget the grinch. !!!

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
A christmas Story, Rudluoph the red nosed reindeer (land of mis-fit toys). How the Grinch stole Xmas (Jim Carrey version) and the one with Heat meizer and cold meizer.

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
It's a Wonderful Life

A Christmas Carol

I haven't seen either one of them this year. I still haven't even put my tree up. I'm going to do that tomorrow, I think.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
It's a Wonderful Life

A Christmas Carol

I haven't seen either one of them this year. I still haven't even put my tree up. I'm going to do that tomorrow, I think.
I knew I liked you for a reason :hug: Smokey if you haven't seen it you should check out pocket full of maricales I promise if you like a christmas carol and it's a wonderful life ... you'll love this one :)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I didn't think anyone else on here had ever seen PocketFull of Miracles. I love that show. We were just talking about Bette Davis the other day. We have almost all her movies and I want to watch Now Voyaguer and my sister wants to watch " Watch on the Rhine". Have seen either of those ones Sadie?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I didn't think anyone else on here had ever seen PocketFull of Miracles. I love that show. We were just talking about Bette Davis the other day. We have almost all her movies and I want to watch Now Voyaguer and my sister wants to watch " Watch on the Rhine". Have seen either of those ones Sadie?
Oh, my! I love it-- I spent hours as a kid watching all the Bette Davis movies in black and white, and any time there's a Bette fest on TV, I'll be watching.
I watch It's a Wonderful Life several times a year--- my dog is George Bailey, and I wanted to name his bro from a repeat breeding Harry Bailey, but he ended up being Tach E Cardia.

Julie K

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I am a HUGE bette davis fan I have all of her movies ! She made over 100 films there are some I recorded off turner classics when they ran them along time ago on a bette davis marathon. I have films of her she made very early in her career before she was even a star ... I just watched all about eve last night. But yes now voyager and watch on the rhine are great films and I own both :love2: ... I also love joan crawford as well. I am a big time old movie buff I could watch black and whites all day and night. My favorite bette davis films are the girl from 10th avenue, dark victory, the old maid, and mr sceffington. :D Now voyager is a beautiful film watch on the rhine is very good too :)

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
I'll have to check that out, Sadies.

You know, I don't think I've ever watched a Bette Davis movie. I'd probably like them. We seem to have the same taste.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I'll have to check that out, Sadies.

You know, I don't think I've ever watched a Bette Davis movie. I'd probably like them. We seem to have the same taste.
Oh yes honey.. you don't know what your missing bette davis was quite the woman... she was an amazing actress with so much talent. And she is so funny to watch on screen her best roles are her evil roles LOL

Check this out

1 - 20 of 30 Posts