Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else gettin ready for Christmas early this year?? We couldn't wait...so we did the tree already...my favorite time of year!!! Just thought I would share a picture...i'd like to see pics of others if possible!!! Thanks...

·
Registered
859 Posts
wow! lol U really do love xmas ! lol we always get our tree dec. 12 a lil tradition and we all have to decorate it together :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Pretty tree.
We always get a tree the day after Thanksgiving and decorate the house then too.I have boxes and boxes of stuff that i put up.It usually takes me a few days to get it all up.It'll look like a darn Christmas store in my house.

·
CHILD MEMBER
194 Posts
Very Pretty Tree!! WE don't get ours until 2 weeks before christmas! That way when my sister comes home from college we can all go get it together!

·
Registered
859 Posts
HEy BTPB that's why we get ours dec.12 so my brother comes back (marine corp.) and my sister will come down as well (college) LOL can't wait for the holidays :)

·
CHILD MEMBER
194 Posts
We also have to wait for my dad to get home too! Hes a fire sprinkler fitter and travels for it :( So We wait until hes here and my sister is here to go get one!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol...cool to hear everyones christmas routines...
we should be putting some lights outside tonight cause it's not too cold out...so hopefully...we don''t do nothin big...jus some iceicle(sp) lights...and a few strands on the base of our tree...i'll take a pic if we get to it!!

and dixie to me...the more Christmas decorations the better...so i'd love it :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
We have had ours up since Wed. night!! I love it and have been begging the hubby for 2 weeks to put it up and he caved Wed.
Me-1
Hubby -0
hahaha

We are going to wait until the day after Thanksgiving before we put the yard stuff up becuase hunting season opened today and I need the the hubbys help lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
Beautiful tree by the way Lone

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Dang yall are making me want to get all my christmas stuff out..lol We are going to plan to get it all out next weekend though...

Course I'm not taking pictures, I always but up a little tiny dinky tree...lmao

·
Registered
379 Posts
we found our tree last Jan. at Hobby Lobby and got it 70% off if not we would have had a little charlie brown tree lol, I want to get a real one next Christmas but I don't know if I can handle the needles falling off

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL @ a real tree...I always think a squirel will jump out of it...like on the Christmas Vacation movie...hahah...

Awesome tree April!

I love the Christmas Season...nothing better than having friends and family around to celebrate!!! Right now I got my eyes on the prize tho...turkey dinner :)

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
we found our tree last Jan. at Hobby Lobby and got it 70% off if not we would have had a little charlie brown tree lol, I want to get a real one next Christmas but I don't know if I can handle the needles falling off
The fir trees with the soft needles tend to not shed so badly, it's the pine trees that are horrible with shedding & prick the heck outta ya...

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Course I'm not taking pictures, I always but up a little tiny dinky tree...lmao
So do we lol. We got cut ours and still get a smaller one. I am just not up for a huge tree in my living room. Course as I get older that may change.

Gorgeous trees you guys!

·
Registered
379 Posts
LOL @ a real tree...I always think a squirel will jump out of it...like on the Christmas Vacation movie...hahah...

Awesome tree April!

I love the Christmas Season...nothing better than having friends and family around to celebrate!!! Right now I got my eyes on the prize tho...turkey dinner :)
lmfao!!!! I can see it now, squirel will jump out, Nila will knock the tree over and hubby will pull out the .22 to shoot it. Nila loves squirels, we live in Southern Louisiana so the season is open and my hubby is hunting both deer and squirel at the moment. Hubby eats them but not me lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Nice trees you guys :) I've been trying to get Ryan to like Christmas again but it always makes him sad. Years ago he came home on Christmas eve to find his ex cleared the house, took the tree and all the presents and his son too. He went for almost 6 years with no word. I wish there was something I could do for him to make it better cause it's one of my favorite times of year.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Nice trees you guys :) I've been trying to get Ryan to like Christmas again but it always makes him sad. Years ago he came home on Christmas eve to find his ex cleared the house, took the tree and all the presents and his son too. He went for almost 6 years with no word. I wish there was something I could do for him to make it better cause it's one of my favorite times of year.
That's so sad :( poor guy... But he has you now :)

You could wrap yourself up for christmas morning...Not sure how that's possible or would work but just a thought

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
That's so sad :( poor guy... But he has you now :)

You could wrap yourself up for christmas morning...Not sure how that's possible or would work but just a thought
LOL I something like that last year. I had a super awesome Christmas corset that came with black high heels and red fishnets. I told him he had one more thing to unwrap and then I took off my robe. He was happy and smiling let me tell you ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts