Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hadn't seen any post on CKC registry, is that any good? I saw a sign outside it said:

CKC PIT PUPPIES FOR SALE (6 weeks old)
Price: $200.00

BYB

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
buyer beware... CKC is a registry for dogs who cannot get acknowledged by any other registry. The register single dogs without requiring proof of the parents

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Here's some obvious things to look for.

1. You saw the sign outside. Only puppy peddlers and irresponsible folks don't have planned homes for their litters.

2.ckc. crock of **** kennel club. 20 or 30 dollars of your hard earned money down the drain. They'd register a poodle as an APBT for your money.

3.6 weeks old? Hasn't gone through full weaning, and is still learning bite inhibition. Will be harder to start adjusting to new environment.

The price is arguable, because some people would see it as rescuing a pup from an ill fate... But those things should have just popped out to most as a warning of a backyard breeder!

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
I hadn't seen any post on CKC registry, is that any good? I saw a sign outside it said:

CKC PIT PUPPIES FOR SALE (6 weeks old)
Price: $200.00

BYB
There's posts everywhere in this forum about ckc dogs. Just dig a little deeper. Only registries worth spending your money on are ADBA UKC and AKC, anything else is a waste. ABKC for AmBullies, but theyre having a tough time forming a standard..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Here's some obvious things to look for.

2.ckc. crock of **** kennel club. 20 or 30 dollars of your hard earned money down the drain. They'd register a poodle as an APBT for your money.

!
Funny but true! Beware those Bullypoodles .LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts