Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have to crow a little bit.... Clarabelle has been adopted! Too long of a story to get into, and to get to the nut of it after the checks- interview, meeting the other girls, and home check- we were allowed to bring her home from the shelter. This little girl's had a hard start in life and some baggage in tow. In the shelter for most of her 9 month life, a heart murmur, demodex mange, and a now healed broke leg.
'All introductions of nephews,dogs, cat, and horses have went very, very well. And we've been able to help a pup out of a over worked, over crowded shelter and into a way better home.

Unsure how to upload a pic of her, but I'll figure it out and get one up!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Have to crow a little bit.... Clarabelle has been adopted! Too long of a story to get into, and to get to the nut of it after the checks- interview, meeting the other girls, and home check- we were allowed to bring her home from the shelter. This little girl's had a hard start in life and some baggage in tow. In the shelter for most of her 9 month life, a heart murmur, demodex mange, and a now healed broke leg.
'All introductions of nephews,dogs, cat, and horses have went very, very well. And we've been able to help a pup out of a over worked, over crowded shelter and into a way better home.

Unsure how to upload a pic of her, but I'll figure it out and get one up!
Congrats on your new addition! Can't wait to see pics. The best way to post pics in the "Pictures" section is via photobucket. Just upload the pics to photobucket and insert the IMG code into a new thread and post. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

The picture doesn't do her justice, She's a very pretty pound puppy. She's a blue fawn, with the crazy ears and on the short and stout side. She came into the pound with her brother. Happy to say he got adopted 2 weeks before we got her. Thanks for the easy to follow directions, I'm a little slow on the computer uptake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts