Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently this must be a mastiff thing, huh?

"Diz how we'z sleepiez' round here!"

Slubber munster pose!

And of course, the Bud man and his tennis ball. He adores his Kong squeaky tennis balls.. lol! He looks like such a puppy here too.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
haha so cute, my pup sleeps like that once he is out for a few hours. I always wake up to upside down pup. He isnt a mastiff though :) beautiful dogs!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Only my sons pit mix sleps that way I think it is so cute. Both of your dogs are handsome asall get out. I love the brindle one ALOT! :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Ha big is adorable, cant believe how much he weighs already OMG gonna need a king size bed just for him by the time he is done lol. love bud with his ball I always think of that one pic u posted with it shoved in his mouth LMAO too cute , both of them :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
So cute and goofy lol! My Bella sleeps like that too:)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
they are adorable.... tyson sleeps like that sometimes but not often cause one of the kids will jump on him...lol... good pics :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awww there such handsome boys :) I love that pic of Bud he looks super cute.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:) :) Thanks guys! 2 more months, and BIG will be a year old.. I can't believe its been that quick! Unreal..

·
Registered
901 Posts
Mine sleeps that way too. He is a mastiff mix but watch out for the drool pudding when he wakes up. Mine is 120lbs and a king size bed isn't big enough. I get the corner edge and he takes up the rest. My husband had to move to the living room couch because he was kicked so much. Fat Boy demands his space. lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
That first picture... Dang, tell homeboy to put on some pants lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts