Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew of any dog or pitbull clinics in pa that offer reduced /low cost neutering some that i found oddly enough did not have open dates for pitbulls... and without my dog having paper work theres really no reason not to have him fixed

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
good choice, Im not sure but do you have a spca there ? i know the ones here you can call and they can help out sometimes or refer you to places that do offer them.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
If he doesn't have paper work why don't you call him a mix and that way you can get him fixed if those places are giving you a hard time. In reality without the papers you will never know if your dog is an American pit bull terrier.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that is a good idea david, altho pa is midevil lol and sadly are cracking down HARD on anything to do with pits so even if i say he is a mix with anything and a pit im not sure how the turn out would be.. (story).. i not too long ago rescued a pit from a hoarder in NJ.. the dog was in real bad shape. never fed dog food only scraps, tied to a fridge for most of its young life, and the dog was only about 4 months when i got him. so i took him in not knowing to much till i could find a better place for him. this shelter that took over the old spca is a non kill shelter so i called them to see if they can take him in, there first question was what is it, .. me believing in a dog is a dog and not labeling breeds was honest and said a brindle pit. they stopped me before i could give them any other info and said they were at there "limit" for how many pitbulls they can take in at the time... witch is 5... pretty dumb if u ask me.. so i know chances are if its not a pitbull type clinic they might not want ot deal with the dog... it just gets me pissed off.. often. lol how people can be so blind to a dog jsut by its name and not by that dogs actions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts