Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seeking advise

Caillou is my 23 week old apbt, I've had him since 2 wks old; he was rejected from the litter, so he ended up being my bottle baby.
He is currently in a very awkward stage, very lanky, and is quite clumsy. It's like he forgets to move his feet from in front of each other. I was told that he would grow out of it, and not to worry, but it makes me feel so bad for him.

Does anyone have any experience with this, if so will he always be this way (I'll love him regardless) or is it just his 'teenage' years?

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
haha thats a cute picture in your head :) Yeah he is probably just going through growth spurts and getting to know his body :) I would not think its a big issue right away, I am my boy still slips and slides all over makes me think he is doing it on purpose sometimes lol My boy is 3. Pups are usually full grown height by 2 years and fill out by 3, but some change later than that. Still has a lot of growing to do :) Post some pictures! Would love to see you boy

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to know :) He's the only one that I've ever had that was that clumsy though, and I was just a bit concerned.
This is a Picture of him today

This is him at 11 days old

and this is a couple of hours old :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts