Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· OCD Bullyologist
8,689 Posts
HAHAHA Aimee! I looooove this video. Your kids are adorable and Clyde is one handsome baby dogs!!!! Loooove him! LOL Clyde knows the kids got the good stuff!!! Kangol is Brayden's BFF because he knows he always has some groceries.

· Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both!

Yeah our dogs are always following the kids around because of that. Vincent is Clyde's favorite because he doesn't mind the drool and he usually drops the most food. lol. Saves vacuuming time. lol. I don't have to pick up chunks of food first.

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
lmao too funny, love the nice big handful of crackers he inhales lmao. your kids are super adorable lol :)

Reactions: aimee235

· Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone!

Yeah he makes that noise every time he opens his mouth fast or slow for that matter.lol

I expected him to give him that pile of crackers one at a time. hehe

He is pretty gentle. He gets your fingers in his mouth a lot of the time but he's really gentle about it. Twilight on the other hand is just barely getting the fact you are not supposed to nibble on me while you are eating. lol. Thanks. They are always giggling and interfering with recording. I gotta have fun with that though or they'll drive me crazy when I try and be too serious.

· Registered
795 Posts
Awww, what an awesome little video.

Too cutte!

Clyde is beautiful. He's one of my favorites on here.
He looks so sleek. Almost looks like he's animated sometimes, if that makes any sense,lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.