Go Pitbull Forums banner

co-owned Caragan/Performanceknls 2009

Tags
2009 coowned
4K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  vdubbinya 
#1 ·
Here are some pictures of the girls for the summer of 2009. They are looking great! Crush is growing up and Justice is just sexy! lol
I have to thank Caragan Knl for breeding such outstanding dogs and giving me the privileged to co-own these amazing animals with her!

Crush 9mo (MagnumxTrina)

Justice looking ripped and getting ready for the ADBA show

See less See more
#5 ·
They are both looking great! I didn't know you guys had Justice thats awesome. Nothin like a Caragan dog for one clean cut sweet looking show style dog!

#8 ·
Thanks guys, Yeah I got Justice Last October and she is doing great in our home. She was really out of shape from the other co-owned house she was in and it was not an ideal situation. Long story short she came to live with us and we LOVE her! She is a great dog and is going to be bred to Magnum in a few months. I can hardly wait till be breed her, we will keep 1st pick female to co-own. Magnum is also Crush's sire and you can tell, she looks just like him in many ways.

Justice has been busy doing Agility and working in competition Obedience. I hope to get a few Agility titles on her and at least a UCD. We will also work on her UWP for her Super dog.

#10 ·
wow those are amazing looking dogs...
question, how do you get them so conditioned? i walk kobly every day, (well as long as it doesn't rain) and he is defined..but man, your dogs look good...

#13 ·
Justice and Crush work them selves in the dog runs. They run back and forth all day long.:woof:
Really Justice got her self in shape Crush does have another dog to play with. Feeding a good diet (not over feeding) and doing dog sports really keep them in shape. The agility dogs run 3-4 times a week and also do Schutzhund, genetics also plays a role.
We are starting to work the dogs on the flirt pole to really get them in shape for the ADBA show next month. Lots of work to keep them conditioned.

#17 ·
oh geeez. these are like my dream doggies. not that my own aren't.... but, when my doggies pass on to the rainbow bridge, mann i want my next dog to look like them.

BEAUTIFUL DOOOOGS. my boyfriend likes the second one pictured (can't remember which one was which now that i'm replying haha ><)
but i am partial to the first one. soooo beautiful. <3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.