Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love, love, love this bright and cheery collar for my girl! 1 1/2 inch citrus flowers with zebra stripe lining! I never had a girl dog so I am going nuts buying her collars lol!! You would think I have eight dogs with all the collars I have. Two Nizmo collars, two table rock,and now two collar mania ones along with some randoms from the pet stores. I need collar rehab :hammer:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ooo she does look sexy in her new collar :D And I know what you mean about collar rehab, I was the same way with the dogs, Odie will be no exception, his very first collar will come from Trevor :D

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
They are VERY colorful. She looks marvelous. :)

I have 5 collars for Ecko, and have only slowed down because I had to buy an A/C for my house. I already have the next one picked out from Nizmo's. :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
It looks great!!! I love the bright colors on her, she's stunning. Shoot if my truck didn't have to go into the shop I would have ordered another collar from Trev. lol I'm addicted to doggy shopping too :) I think D needs a back pack too ;)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ooo she does look sexy in her new collar :D And I know what you mean about collar rehab, I was the same way with the dogs, Odie will be no exception, his very first collar will come from Trevor :D
Bella's first collar came from Trev! I have a a purple and black 1 1/2 inch and the 2 inch pink and black! Bella's going to have to start wearing two at a time lol!
They are VERY colorful. She looks marvelous. :)

I have 5 collars for Ecko, and have only slowed down because I had to buy an A/C for my house. I already have the next one picked out from Nizmo's. :)
Funny, I am already eyeing another one from collar mania too! I am going broke on collars lol!

It looks great!!! I love the bright colors on her, she's stunning. Shoot if my truck didn't have to go into the shop I would have ordered another collar from Trev. lol I'm addicted to doggy shopping too :) I think D needs a back pack too ;)
Thanks for the compliments Kg! She would look even sexier if her demodectic mange was gone :( you can see it at the corner of one of her eyes in the pics. It's getting better though so she will be back to her sexy self soon enough :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Dude, seriously, you need rehab, lol. BUT she is so beautiful and looks so cute in her collars I don't blame you.

Side note, the first picture it looks like Bella is looking at the :hammer: from above your post haha made me laugh :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude, seriously, you need rehab, lol. BUT she is so beautiful and looks so cute in her collars I don't blame you.

Side note, the first picture it looks like Bella is looking at the :hammer: from above your post haha made me laugh :)
LOL!! Thanks Ames! She was actually looking for squirrels up in the trees LOL!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha Odie will have more stuff from Trev as he gets older, he will be styling always. And I do like the purple and black one you have for her, it looks sexy on her :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts