Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Its been a while since I've posted pictures of my pupperz. They are getting big! Its so crazy to think that my little pups were nothing more then 5-7 lbs. when they first got here! But now they are big balls of love! Haha, anyway.. here are some pictures. The leather collars are from CollarMania, which I LOVE, and the nylon and seatbelt collars are from StillWater that I just got today. I looooooooove them! Kinda don't like the roller buckle though.. feels a bit cheap. But everything else is GREAT! Ok, enough talk and more pictures.

Oh, Bailey is 8 months and Buddy will be 9 months next week. :)

And last but certainly not least, Buddy in ALL HIS GLORY, doing what he does best!! (other then being hyper, lol..) This picture just cracks me up. He loves to sleep like that.

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
great pictures! I love the Collarmania collars :) The Stillwaters are great also, but I've become addicted to leather collars for my girls haha! mine currently have 2 leather show collars from Stillwater and they are AWESOME! :)

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great pictures! I love the Collarmania collars :) The Stillwaters are great also, but I've become addicted to leather collars for my girls haha! mine currently have 2 leather show collars from Stillwater and they are AWESOME! :)
Yeah, we reaaaaaaaaaally love our CollarMania leather collars. They are just the best looking collars! And the hardware Lisa uses is just PERFECT. I just wish I had more money to buy more leather collars from her. I think the next collars I get are going to be from Blocky Dog Collars.. I love that dualgrip collar they have. That would be perfect for our pups, but sheesh, they are really expensive. :) Gotta save up!

DeuceAddicted: Thanks for the compliment!! :) I appreciate it. I'm sure my pups appreciate the kind words! haha

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awwwwwww great pics they look great in their collars :D

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
They look great in the collars!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:) Thanks! I had to leave work early yesterday because I was so excited about the new StillWater collars coming in the mail.. haha

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Adrian, Bailey and Buddy are getting soooo big, love the last pic of Buddy and it has been way to long for pics but thank you for sharing. they look sexy in both sets of new collars :D

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG Adrian, Bailey and Buddy are getting soooo big, love the last pic of Buddy and it has been way to long for pics but thank you for sharing. they look sexy in both sets of new collars :D
Haha thanks so much! I gotta post pics more often. I have a BUNCH, but I'm just to lazy to upload them into the computer. lmao. I guess I'm slacking, huh?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol yes, chop chop bro, I miss seeing pics of them, they have gotten sooo big since I saw pics last, ooo don't make me upset with you, I will send Penny to give you constant bugging of love til you post more pics :p

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol yes, chop chop bro, I miss seeing pics of them, they have gotten sooo big since I saw pics last, ooo don't make me upset with you, I will send Penny to give you constant bugging of love til you post more pics :p
Haha, yeah, I don't think I could handle more wet slobbery kisses. We get enough of them here, its not even funny! Some days, we don't even need to take a bath cause they are constantly grooming us! LOL.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
lol awww cute pics..great lookin dogs

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaoo Adrian, how do you think I stay so clean :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts