Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I can't fully decide which color, size & ply I should go with for Lex & Lily From Niz's site, what do you think?

Lex - I am debating between silver, baby blue, royal blue, navy blue... Size/Ply??

Lily - I am debating between hot pink 1", kelly green, purple...Size/Ply??

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
i vote royal blue and hot pink , And with me I always go bigger lol so I vote 2''

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
I just ordered the 1.5" padded/fuzzed for the dogs... Not sure what ply we're getting??? i forget lmao... well, I lied... mable is getting a 1".

Lex would look frickin hot with a navy base with a silver stripe.

I'd pick purple for Lily

Reactions: Lex's Guardian

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hi guys,
I can't fully decide which color, size & ply I should go with for Lex & Lily From Niz's site, what do you think?

Lex - I am debating between silver, baby blue, royal blue, navy blue... Size/Ply??

Lily - I am debating between hot pink 1", kelly green, purple...Size/Ply??
Is Lily a pittie? I have a couple of Nizmo's collars for Bella and the one I love the most on her since she is still a pup is the 1 1/2 inch 2 ply purple and black :)

For Lex I vote silver 2 inch ;)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Some advice since I got my collars from Niz.
We have nothing but dirt out here so I guess it depends on where you live but the lighter colors get dirty quicker, I do wash my collars in a pillow case when I need to but if your dogs like to get dirty then stay away from the light colors. I LOVE the Purple and Navy, Royal Blue, and Green.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I got mine today! Bogart got the 2 inch royal blue with black padded lining. And Ava got the 2 inch black with hot pink stripe with the black padded lining.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Is Lily a pittie? I have a couple of Nizmo's collars for Bella and the one I love the most on her since she is still a pup is the 1 1/2 inch 2 ply purple and black :)

For Lex I vote silver 2 inch ;)
Yup! :goodpost: I like!

Some advice since I got my collars from Niz.
We have nothing but dirt out here so I guess it depends on where you live but the lighter colors get dirty quicker, I do wash my collars in a pillow case when I need to but if your dogs like to get dirty then stay away from the light colors. I LOVE the Purple and Navy, Royal Blue, and Green.
Good point on light colors, It's been so dry here lately! Lily Loves the water & mud (when I water) while Lex roles in the dirt!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Now just waiting for a gold stripe on black. Then Chevelle can have the LSU colors and Champ can have Saints.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts