Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i got some pictures of the dogs, an we did get snow so of course i had to get pictures of them in the snow, hope you like :)

first i decided to stack Cali and for her first time, she did a great job, better then bear

i told her to stay put an i think she is swearing at me :rofl:

after that torture i let her outside to play in the snow, she loves the snow

after all that playing in the snow, time to take a nap. She was sleeping i went to grab my camera an she woke up

she loves to bug roxy, but roxy has no of it

awww, smile

her innocent look, i am not picking on my sister, i promise mommy lol

she dose it again

I tried to stack bear, but he had none of it, i took what i could get from him, look how sad he looks

and some snow pics

love this one

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
how awesome my oldest male duke was raised with a tea cup chiwawa lol her name was daisy she was my dads dog and you couldent touch dad or hug him without gettin bit kicker was she only had her k -9s and a few molars she is 13 years old now but to this day when duke gets to see her he runs up and licks her and she grabe his lip jus like that and shakes it and he keeps on licking her lol hes convinced she is his one and only true love.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Awesome pics!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pure cuteness.... how much does cali tolerate getting "nibbled" by the chihuahua?
cali loves it soo much she comes back for more, poor roxy has to keep telling her off an cali finds it fun

nice pics.Your pair are good looking.
Y'all can keep all that snow!I'm really hoping we don't get any this year
i only want it for pictures LOL then it can go away but its only starting we get way more then that

how awesome my oldest male duke was raised with a tea cup chiwawa lol her name was daisy she was my dads dog and you couldent touch dad or hug him without gettin bit kicker was she only had her k -9s and a few molars she is 13 years old now but to this day when duke gets to see her he runs up and licks her and she grabe his lip jus like that and shakes it and he keeps on licking her lol hes convinced she is his one and only true love.
LOL i know cali loves it when roxy bites her lip an shakes it like shes gonna rip it off

Awesome pics!! :)

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
I love the 2nd pic,
she is SO swearing at you.
She even squinted qith aggervation,
LMFAO!

They are gorgeous,
you know I love rednoses <3

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
anna they look great! I think Bear is cussing you more than Cali is though lol. Poor Roxy.... She'll never understand will she? Lol.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
anna they look great! I think Bear is cussing you more than Cali is though lol. Poor Roxy.... She'll never understand will she? Lol.
LOL i had a harder time staking bear he kept moving so i was like screw it i will take what he gives LOL. Ya roxy keeps telling cali off but cali is soo hard headed she dosnt understand

Great pics! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts